• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else want to cum on this dishonest, soulless bitch's face, neck and tits?

G

Love me some Psaki bombs

1632796791413.png

G

She’s not ugly. I’d do it if it would stay a secret.

AOC is too hot to be the top feminist nut job in the nation. Something is off w her. I think she’s either doing a bit or is useless in bed. The guys I’ve seen her w look like real turds

P

potatopeeler63

She’s not ugly. I’d do it if it would stay a secret.

AOC is too hot to be the top feminist nut job in the nation. Something is off w her. I think she’s either doing a bit or is useless in bed. The guys I’ve seen her w look like real turds
yea man she's unironically literally a chosen actor to push the kike agenda forward. there's a reason some lowly obscure rep from the bronx gets national attention.

[MEDIA=youtube]1h5iv6sECGU[/MEDIA]

shit is shadowbanned hard, jewgle wont show it

G

AOC ... useless in bed.

I used to think Taylor Swift was probably useless in bed. Starfish sex and she probably thinks cum is gross so there's no way you're going to cum in/on her.

AOC though probably at least had a hoe phase at some point. She might still be an enthusiastic participant but even if she isn't, she was at one point.

And to answer the original question, I'd shoot the biggest load of my life all over Psacki.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
yea man she's unironically literally a chosen actor to push the kike agenda forward. there's a reason some lowly obscure rep from the bronx gets national attention.

shit is shadowbanned hard, jewgle wont show it

Wait, so people in government are a sham and scamming their supporters? Since fucking when????

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
I used to think Taylor Swift was probably useless in bed. Starfish sex and she probably thinks cum is gross so there's no way you're going to cum in/on her.

AOC though probably at least had a hoe phase at some point. She might still be an enthusiastic participant but even if she isn't, she was at one point.

And to answer the original question, I'd shoot the biggest load of my life all over Psacki.
Taylor Swift is a deeply closeted lesbian