• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else hate these faggy “conservative” types?

Forum Clout
Nothing worse than gatekeeping conservatives that will not allow you to name the jew. They create every single fucking thing conservatives bitch about. But don't you dare say it's jews fault, the other side will be validated calling us racists. Fucking donald.win faggots. Although there have been more J-pills dropping there with frequency lately.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
You really dont. That's "fair and balanced" mentality fucking with you. The people in the original post are faggots, regardless or whether or not "but what about the blue hairs" exist
1682642085438.jpeg

G

Remember that comment Ant made about how black comedians portray white people as pathetic and bumbling, but at the same time claim to be oppressed by them? The right are doing the same bit with the left. I hate them both, for the record.
I cant wait for the civil war and they under estimating libs because muh guns and durr blue hair. Bruh the Left will EAT conservatives, are better armed (Mil. Industrial Complex) + better connected + hooked up with media, and there is no real elite who is conservative (or right)...Trump is as left as it can get (actor etc).

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I cant wait for the civil war and they under estimating libs because muh guns and durr blue hair. Bruh the Left will EAT conservatives, are better armed (Mil. Industrial Complex) + better connected + hooked up with media, and there is no real elite who is conservative (or right)...Trump is as left as it can get (actor etc).
They literally excommunicate people if they said “faggot” 25 years ago. I have 0 concern.

Forum Clout
I hate conservatives who are willing to die on the hill of democrats being the real racists

YOU should be the real racists

But on the other side of the coin, I know people who can’t talk about politics or hear something they disagree with without sperging about how much they hate blacks and trannies and that’s almost as bad
Totally. I hate the whole Dinesh D'Souza "democrats are the real racists" bologne. Dude everyone secretly hates niggers. Stop with the racist hot potato faggotry.