• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else hate these faggy “conservative” types?

bovinebrain

MIND CONTROL!!!
Forum Clout
You don’t look tough, faggots.

1406B4D4-7AC7-4F78-8059-484372BBF456.jpeg

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
I'd rather cringe at these retards than be represented by people who embrace their mental illness, have green hair, and are trans.

That's what the other side looks like from afar.
Yeah, or you can accept that both sides are fucking gay, and stop cheering for either side. It's not a binary choice. No one is even really making you watch this particular form of entertainment.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Forum Clout
My first order of BUSINESS as POTUS!?!?!? End your “LEGAL” protection for SLANDER websites such as this. You MILLENNIAL PUSSIES continually hide behind a law that is “Antiquated” and no longer reflects the REAL world. You can’t just make whatever “ANONYMOUS” claims about someone and expect to get away with it. That’s one of the first steps to “Curing” this millennial PLAGUE!!!!🤧🤮😷

My 2nd act??? Removing the right for anyone below 40 to Vote. No more college MORONS telling grown adults how to keep this country going. If you can’t work for 20 years you can’t vote every 4. That simple.😎😎😎

3rd act??? Remove EVERY SINGLE LAW SLEEPY JOE HAS PAST!!!!!! It’s time to set us back on Track with Donald J Trump and his Policies. Let the LIBTARDS protest and cry. It’s time REAL men took over and did something. Let the ladies take the back seat.💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

4th act?????? Sit back with my family and enjoy this country MORE than any shitdick on this board full of RETARDS!!!!! By the way, he’s laughing right now at you morons attempts to find his home in SC. He has more land than any of you have ever seen. You’ll get lost before you find him.😘😘😘

#REALSOLUTIONS #MAGA2024

QYWgK5XnvsmrJs07jb3R.jpg

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
Forum Clout
Yeah, or you can accept that both sides are fucking gay, and stop cheering for either side. It's not a binary choice. No one is even really making you watch this particular form of entertainment.
Which is what I do. But if you're gonna highlight one you gotta highlight the other and decide which side looks more silly.

And the ones I mentioned are those, sorry.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
You don’t look tough, faggots.

View attachment 114421
You know all these types own at least 3 things with “Let’s Go Brandon!” On it.

I lean conservative but these types to me are just as faggy as the far left ORANGE MAN BAD! REIST! Crowd. I think at this point I only have 1 friend on Facebook still bitching daily about how bad Joe Biden is / how much they miss Trump.

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Which is what I do. But if you're gonna highlight one you gotta highlight the other and decide which side looks more silly.

And the ones I mentioned are those, sorry.
You really dont. That's "fair and balanced" mentality fucking with you. The people in the original post are faggots, regardless or whether or not "but what about the blue hairs" exist

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Forum Clout
My first order of BUSINESS as POTUS!?!?!? End your “LEGAL” protection for SLANDER websites such as this. You MILLENNIAL PUSSIES continually hide behind a law that is “Antiquated” and no longer reflects the REAL world. You can’t just make whatever “ANONYMOUS” claims about someone and expect to get away with it. That’s one of the first steps to “Curing” this millennial PLAGUE!!!!🤧🤮😷

My 2nd act??? Removing the right for anyone below 40 to Vote. No more college MORONS telling grown adults how to keep this country going. If you can’t work for 20 years you can’t vote every 4. That simple.😎😎😎

3rd act??? Remove EVERY SINGLE LAW SLEEPY JOE HAS PAST!!!!!! It’s time to set us back on Track with Donald J Trump and his Policies. Let the LIBTARDS protest and cry. It’s time REAL men took over and did something. Let the ladies take the back seat.💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻

4th act?????? Sit back with my family and enjoy this country MORE than any shitdick on this board full of RETARDS!!!!! By the way, he’s laughing right now at you morons attempts to find his home in SC. He has more land than any of you have ever seen. You’ll get lost before you find him.😘😘😘

#REALSOLUTIONS #MAGA2024

View attachment 114426
Damn I miss Joe posting

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
Forum Clout

#REALSOLUTIONS #MAGA2024

View attachment 114426
Gods love when JoeCumia posts here