• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else get irrationally angry listening to an old bit and seeing some faggot in the comments talk about Opie?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
It's up there with the "I miss Patrice" comments.
Man, I wish Patrice was here to share his wisdom and humor with everyone. He'd have destroyed cancel culture and the woke. I know this sounds crazy because I never met him, and actually hadn't heard about him until 2019, but I miss him so much sometimes.

Forum Clout
Man, I wish Patrice was here to share his wisdom and humor with everyone. He'd have destroyed cancel culture and the woke. I know this sounds crazy because I never met him, and actually hadn't heard about him until 2019, but I miss him so much sometimes.
I talked to some retard on some subreddit (I think it was the Rogan one) who was 100% confident Patrice would have been anti-BLM if he were still alive. I understand his BASED "keep the whores in line" clips have become legendary these last few years, but I can't comprehend how anyone could know one fucking thing about the man and genuinely thought he would have agreed with AntH and the rest of the Uhurus about BLM.

Even BASED Chapelle was all in with BLM mid (((cancellation))), there's no way in hell Patrice would have done a 180 on every political belief he had.

G

Parallel thinking. You don’t understand how much I notice this and hate it. Even in a clip where Anthony and Jim faggot about some retarded commenter will still find an opportunity to attack Opie for anything.

Also these commenters are complete fags when it comes to commentating on Ant and Jim. “Hearing little Jimmy laugh at Ant warms my cold heart.” Does it?
Theyre all 50 something fat truckers with very little depth or malleability to their sentiments.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I've been alone in my rage for opie haters in youtube comments for what feels like years. They reek of "I just found the show last month, only heard the most circulated clips" so all their references are the most tired, played out, overused jokes. I'm surprised I don't see more "happy burthday Jimmy!!!!"

"Opie is the reason why my comment got deleted!!!! Opie probably downvoted me!!! Opie disliked this video!!! Opie is the reason my wife said I have a small cock!!! Opie told my boss to yell at me this morning!!! I'm just like Anthony!!!"

And if you want a treat, click on their profile. They almost always have dead eyes, with a profile full of lonely creepy videos. Here's one I just found earlier -- This guy left a poorly worded anti-Opie comment: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZGYGIng4xIQzhnCxTlp_RA

Check out the women he hangs out with, who have their backs to him, completely ignoring him while he gleefully records them, hoping people think that he fucked one of them.

These are the grown men leaving anti-Opie comments. The LEFT OUT, needy, lonely faggots desperate to attach themselves to something "COOL"

In fairness, he has no business being seen with them

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
Make comments about Ant and watch people lose their shit. Ask them why he was in NY in the middle of the night taking photos. They'll never reply. Point out that Opie made a bitch out of Ant for decades. They do not like this one at all.
I remember something like this on Wackbag when Anthony brought up Jill Nicolini's shitting the bed on air. Someone asked how that's any different than talking about Anthony's heart problems.

[cricket]

Last edited:
G

I talked to some retard on some subreddit (I think it was the Rogan one) who was 100% confident Patrice would have been anti-BLM if he were still alive. I understand his BASED "keep the whores in line" clips have become legendary these last few years, but I can't comprehend how anyone could know one fucking thing about the man and genuinely thought he would have agreed with AntH and the rest of the Uhurus about BLM.

Even BASED Chapelle was all in with BLM mid (((cancellation))), there's no way in hell Patrice would have done a 180 on every political belief he had.
Can someone who speaks reddit explain what this guy is saying?

G

They're all terrible. Anthony with his dumb voices and laughing fits. Jim with his depravity. Opie with his eating on mic and dullness. The only reason why you guys don't remember it is because you don't actually listen to the show recordings in 2023.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I can’t even look at the comments anymore. Every single o&a clip on youtube has them even though most of the time opie barely even talks in the clip. Melodramatic faggots
It really is annoying when you take a look at a comment section for some timestamps or lore or some funny lines and it's all drowned out by these faggots regurgitating the same unfunny takes.

I've said it before: you'll never find a comment like this that predates 2014. It's all bandwagon nonsense that began after Nana lashed at out his former wrangler publicly to get views. I doubt any of them are CM or J&S subscribers, as the vast majority seem to be completely clueless of anything that happened after Cumia's firing besides his own propaganda.

They're little different from Twitter loons. Dumb herd animals who've broken their minds to the point that they genuinely value the dopamine that a like counter brings. They're often in such a rush to post a fresh anti-Opie comment that they get their facts completely wrong. Imagine trying to dunk on the Opester on his worst days and coming away looking like a bigger dolt.

One thing that makes me laugh is when they try to parrot old Nana and Norton and go: "Ugh, the callers bring nothing to the table as usual", without a hint of self-awareness. Hey retards, AntH and Jim still fucking use callers on their own shows as crutches. And you're no fucking different yourself, an arrogant mongoloid who thinks his dumbass thoughts should be logged for everyone to see. At least there were funny callers. These ballwashers are so aggressively and uniformly unfunny that they make Mongo and Snowy look like Cellar table alumni.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I can't explain how much I hate these faggots. Thinking they're so clever and yet they sound obsessed, psychotic and insane babbling about how much they hate someone who they clearly go out of their way to listen to every single day.

You do not "suffer through" 1 of 2 people for multiple hours a day because the other one is SO funny. Nobody is funny enough to make the math work there. These people are all stupid haters, or as some would say, Fans In Denial.

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
This was one comment under a nopie video:

1680459217704.png

Last edited: