• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else get irrationally angry listening to an old bit and seeing some faggot in the comments talk about Opie?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
Parallel thinking. You don’t understand how much I notice this and hate it. Even in a clip where Anthony and Jim faggot about some retarded commenter will still find an opportunity to attack Opie for anything.

Also these commenters are complete fags when it comes to commentating on Ant and Jim. “Hearing little Jimmy laugh at Ant warms my cold heart.” Does it?

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
I've been alone in my rage for opie haters in youtube comments for what feels like years. They reek of "I just found the show last month, only heard the most circulated clips" so all their references are the most tired, played out, overused jokes. I'm surprised I don't see more "happy burthday Jimmy!!!!"

"Opie is the reason why my comment got deleted!!!! Opie probably downvoted me!!! Opie disliked this video!!! Opie is the reason my wife said I have a small cock!!! Opie told my boss to yell at me this morning!!! I'm just like Anthony!!!"

And if you want a treat, click on their profile. They almost always have dead eyes, with a profile full of lonely creepy videos. Here's one I just found earlier -- This guy left a poorly worded anti-Opie comment: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZGYGIng4xIQzhnCxTlp_RA

Check out the women he hangs out with, who have their backs to him, completely ignoring him while he gleefully records them, hoping people think that he fucked one of them.

These are the grown men leaving anti-Opie comments. The LEFT OUT, needy, lonely faggots desperate to attach themselves to something "COOL"

Stlaker Child

Black men do NOT fart in my wife's vagina, child
Forum Clout
I was going to make a thread about this too. This is the most annoying shit ever.

2:03:45 "Nice bomb Opie." Oh you found a joke that didn't land in 2 hours from a guy that does a comedy radio show every week day did ya? Now make a comment about the pedo/transphilia and all the terrible Chip bits and lowest common denominator Jim jokes that amount to a handful if edgy swear words. Dick heads.

Forum Clout
Can't relate, Brothaman. I'm too busy giving heccin updoots to the ones talking about how hilarious AntH is when he starts talking about the nigs. So quick witted! That's why he's a comedy legend and maintained his wealth, stature, and friendships while DOPIE (haha, get it?!) was put on what they would call the "Pay No Mind List".
Dopie & Agony. The newfie was on the money this whole time.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Dopie & Agony. The newfie was on the money this whole time.
After the Newfie claimed to be in a wheelchair and on disability some of the pests found his home and recorded him walking around and using a car and sent it to his insurance company. The fans of O&A were truly one of a kind.