• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else feel like they could beat up Andrew Tate?

G

It really is amazing that such an ugly fuck managed to convince so many boys and young men that he is some stud to be looked up to and emulated. He is a conman in the traditional sense - a confidence man/trickster. Proof that if you project the right amount of confidence there are plenty of people out there who are dumb/lost/unsure of themselves enough that they'll buy what you're selling.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
It really is amazing that such an ugly fuck managed to convince so many boys and young men that he is some stud to be looked up to and emulated. He is a conman in the traditional sense - a confidence man/trickster. Proof that if you project the right amount of confidence there are plenty of people out there who are dumb/lost/unsure of themselves enough that they'll buy what you're selling.

The fact that zoomers idolize this cunt makes me hate all of them. I remember seeing this clip that was originally from TikTok of this 15 year old kid trying to sell Tate's online course to other kids and he looked and sounded exactly like Tate - his mannerisms, speech patterns; he even did that weird 'Buga-ah-i/proper-uh-ee' thing Tate does. It was fucking creepy.

You'd think having access to so much information would make this generation of kids much less susceptible to being scammed but they seem dumber than any that came before them. I guess TikTok and the like are rotting their brains.

Nice boomer rant, stupid :image_9247:

G

The fact that zoomers idolize this cunt makes me hate all of them. I remember seeing this clip that was originally from TikTok of this 15 year old kid trying to sell Tate's online course to other kids and he looked and sounded exactly like Tate - his mannerisms, speech patterns; he even did that weird 'Buga-ah-i/proper-uh-ee' thing Tate does. It was fucking creepy.

You'd think having access to so much information would make this generation of kids much less susceptible to being scammed but they seem dumber than any that came before them. I guess TikTok and the like are rotting their brains.

Nice boomer rant, stupid :image_9247:
I see your boomer rant and raise you.

I think a lot of his appeal for them is that they've grown up in such a feminised environment. All their teachers are women, those that aren't are fags, they're told that flirting is akin to assault, the movies and shows they watch portray beta nerds as the heroes etc etc. It would be interesting to see what percentage of his fans come from single mother households. I'd guess it's a majority of them.

From what I've seen of him, he actually has some worthwhile things to say regarding "manning up" - work out etc. These kids are obviously starved of any positive male role models to the point where they'll listen to this guy. I don't know anything about his "business." I don't care if he runs whores or whatever. His online scams sound like pyramid schemes etc.

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
His online scams sound like pyramid schemes etc.

They 100% are. He charges $50 a month to tell kids basic money making methods, most of which don't work. I remember seeing a clip from part of his course and it was just him in front of a whiteboard (with nothing on it) ranting about how you should start a gardening business and recruit family members to work for you. He also said "don't worry about taxes. you can deal with that later". Guy is a pure grifter.

TheNanaDook

Forum Clout
I always enjoy the idea that someone who gets winded going up 1 flight of stairs, can take a trained fighter because "I'm just built differently, bro"