• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone else feel like they could beat up Andrew Tate?

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
I dunno much about him but he was a pro kickboxer. Not a high level guy but he took fights and fared well enough. There is such a difference between a pro and an amateur, let alone someone who doesn’t train, that it’s pretty shocking.

There is always the chance you can land a haymaker on anybody, but when engaging a pro it becomes noticeable very quickly how much trouble they are.

One of my sparring partners back in the day used to spar in camps with James Toney. This dude wasn’t much of a pro at all and was in his 40s by the time I trained with him and well on his way to dementia but he was still incredibly skilled. It’s a different world.

Jesse Ventura

Access to the debates
Forum Clout
Would you go as far to say that they are fawkin problem?
0CF881DD-C007-4BFB-84C8-68214C52D332.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
There is always the chance you can land a haymaker on anybody, but when engaging a pro it becomes noticeable very quickly how much trouble they are.
Standing and swinging just means that either you or the guy you are fighting are going to land a knockout or big hit. You wrestle someone down they cannot really fight off of their back. Especially in a street fight wearing street or dress clothes. Try moving around and throwing punches from your back while wearing a suit or dress clothes.

G

He was a professional kickboxer so obviously no. He's an unpleasant douchebag, but don't let that cloud the fact that he could almost certainly kick the shit out of most people on here, myself included.