• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone a fan of Bert Kreishcer?

TheYepster

yep yep yep yep yep
Forum Clout
he was pretty fawking funny on opie radio. he told a hilarious story about crying when watching time travelers wife.

inwtJDP.jpg

Omg where’s his shirt

Mr Ass

Forum Clout
I know Burr is a faggot now, but his reaction to this unfunny fat faggot in the 2016 election stream says all you'd ever need to. Burr is mining gold arguing with a dumb bitch, and then this fat retard has to chime in with his gay "LOOK AT ME " taking his shirt off bit. In the O&A prime he'd have been fawkin' slaughtered.

@ 2:30

Yes in OnA prime. Now Jimmy would run off stage to get his wig and glasses and join in.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
If youre a fan of Bert Kriesher please tag your name below so we can start a forum fight and slap and scratch each other with Lee nails. There should be NOBODY here that finds that faggot funny.

Forum Clout
Attention seeking whore:

It's baffling to me that nobody would say, "Bert, what are you doing? Put your shirt on." You're not "yes and-ing" a comedic premise, you're enabling behaviour a four year old wouldn't get away with.

Christ, Jim and Sam both have their chairs raised above everyone else to remind them who is boss, why don't they enforce that authority from time to time instead of pretending Vos is the dumbest guy in the room?