• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anyone a fan of Bert Kreishcer?

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
If I ever hear that bit again, I'm taking off my shirt and running into traffic.
990_v9_bb.jpg

G

I know Burr is a faggot now, but his reaction to this unfunny fat faggot in the 2016 election stream says all you'd ever need to. Burr is mining gold arguing with a dumb bitch, and then this fat retard has to chime in with his gay "LOOK AT ME " taking his shirt off bit. In the O&A prime he'd have been fawkin' slaughtered.

@ 2:30
[MEDIA=youtube]-WOyRA-nwcU[/MEDIA]

G

I know Burr is a faggot now, but his reaction to this unfunny fat faggot in the 2016 election stream says all you'd ever need to. Burr is mining gold arguing with a dumb bitch, and then this fat retard has to chime in with his gay "LOOK AT ME " taking his shirt off bit. In the O&A prime he'd have been fawkin' slaughtered.

[MEDIA=youtube]-WOyRA-nwcU[/MEDIA]
Its like his whole face AND torso blushed from shame afterwards.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout

Doug is so drunk that he’s not even talking.

hikomow633

Forum Clout

Any man who unironically gets into an animated debate about politics with a woman is a beta cuck faggot.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
He has this one bit about "The Machine" that he does very rarely, check it out if you can find it.
Fuck it, I'll bite. I'm not ashamed to say I loved that story the first time I heard it. And flying dildoes and the Tracy Morgan story were good. Then people heard those podcast stories and came to his shows, got disappointed, and he realized he needed something beyond those stories and obnoxiously laughing. So after much soul searching and brainstorming, he landed on taking his shirt off during performances. Brave.