• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any one think a great depression is going to happen soon?

G

I’ve been doing it for over a year and a half at this point and lost almost 50 pounds.

Fasting is the best, child.
My uncle used to fast long before it was a fad. He didn't even mean to, he was just busy. He ran his own business and would exist on coffee and cigarettes during the day. Never ate breakfast, rarely ate lunch. He'd get home late and his wife would have a big dinner waiting for him. He'd eat a day's worth of food in an hour in the evening. He was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in his late 30s. He was never remotely overweight.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
My uncle used to fast long before it was a fad. He didn't even mean to, he was just busy. He ran his own business and would exist on coffee and cigarettes during the day. Never ate breakfast, rarely ate lunch. He'd get home late and his wife would have a big dinner waiting for him. He'd eat a day's worth of food in an hour in the evening. He was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes in his late 30s. He was never remotely overweight.
I know cigarettes cause heart disease but I don’t think they could cause diabetes.