• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any of you faggots have a motorhome?

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
You're pretty high class.

I'll take a Winnebago.
Are you just trying to avoid giving any of these OnA faggots (closeted and otherwise) a blowjob or brown shower to get that $1.5 million? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone it makes you gay. Feel free to think up other creative ways to earn the money, as long as it involves the exchange of bodily fluids with our fellow brotherfags. Also, do you mean I'm high class like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman? I'm not sure even Richard Gere in that movie had enough money for her to give him a brown shower or vice versa. I guess I would give him a standard non-gay blowjob for $1.5 million, I just wouldn't do anything to Julia Roberts for that money. She always has looked like a horse faced dude. Richard Gere is prettier than her.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Are you just trying to avoid giving any of these OnA faggots (closeted and otherwise) a blowjob or brown shower to get that $1.5 million? Don't worry, I won't tell anyone it makes you gay. Feel free to think up other creative ways to earn the money, as long as it involves the exchange of bodily fluids with our fellow brotherfags. Also, do you mean I'm high class like Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman? I'm not sure even Richard Gere in that movie had enough money for her to give him a brown shower or vice versa. I guess I would give him a standard non-gay blowjob for $1.5 million, I just wouldn't do anything to Julia Roberts for that money. She always has looked like a horse faced dude. Richard Gere is prettier than her.

LOD

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout

Let's see,
Level of detail? Too much?
Lord of dance? I'm not that gay!
Lack of discipline? That would be correct.
Lots of damage? Maybe. I might need a diaper for various reasons.
Love of dogs? I didn't suggest beastiality!
Laughing out drunk? I hope that's it. Wouldn't be surprising around here.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
Never a motorhome but campers. I had a '72 Westfalia. We always had one when I was a kid too. My dad's buddy had a lifted '77 Toyota Chinook that I always thought was cool as fuck. I was set to buy one a few years ago, went to get the cash and by the time I got back the prick had sold it to some other guy who wrote him a cheque for $200 more. I told the guy he's a dickhead and I wanted to punch him in the fucking face.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Never a motorhome but campers. I had a '72 Westfalia. We always had one when I was a kid too. My dad's buddy had a lifted '77 Toyota Chinook that I always thought was cool as fuck. I was set to buy one a few years ago, went to get the cash and by the time I got back the prick had sold it to some other guy who wrote him a cheque for $200 more. I told the guy he's a dickhead and I wanted to punch him in the fucking face.
Toyota Chinook sounds like something my grandfather would say as a joke.