Any Meshuggah Fags on here?

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈
Only know a couple of songs, where's a good place to start with them?
These are my favorite tracks from each one of their albums.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child
These are my favorite tracks from each one of their albums.

Thanks brotherman, I'll check them out

Rascal

Now that I know y'all are down with da progressive metal, WWAWD Gorguts?

Might sound like random noise the first few times you listen to it, but it's really not at all. Once you learn the songs it's a fucking trip to listen to.

The hard part is getting into it. It's easy for the mind to drift away. In the beginning I prefer to just have it playing in the background while doing something else, like taking a walk or playing a video game.

Fun fact about Obscura - they purposely set a limitation for themselves when they wrote it. Since so much metal relies on tremolo, they decided to never use it, just to see where it would take the music. That's part of why it sounds so otherworldly.

Last edited:
Is it like white people mumble rap? Am i supposed to understand what hes saying? I like heavier music. Im all im w Pantera and the like….but i cant understand anything theyre yelling. Do i just like yell along with it and pretend im singing the lyrics?

Rascal

Is it like white people mumble rap? Am i supposed to understand what hes saying? I like heavier music. Im all im w Pantera and the like….but i cant understand anything theyre yelling. Do i just like yell along with it and pretend im singing the lyrics?

The lyrics and vocals aren't very important in extreme metal. It's centered around the instruments.

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈
Now that I know y'all are down with da progressive metal, WWAWD Gorguts?

Might sound like random noise the first few times you listen to it, but it's really not at all. Once you learn the songs it's a fucking trip to listen to.

The hard part is getting into it. It's easy for the mind to drift away. In the beginning I prefer to just have it playing in the background while doing something else, like taking a walk or playing a video game.

Fun fact about Obscura - they purposely set a limitation for themselves when they wrote it. Since so much metal relies on tremolo, they decided to never use it, just to see where it would take the music. That's part of why it sounds so otherworldly.

One of the greatest albums ever. I remember distinctly the first time I heard it. Their transition from erosion of sanity into this sound was mind blowing at the time.

Rascal

One of the greatest albums ever. I remember distinctly the first time I heard it. Their transition from erosion of sanity into this sound was mind blowing at the time.
my-nigga.gif

I actually like From Wisdom to Hate even more, but it obviously wasn't as groundbreaking at the time.

O&AWOWSTICKERSTOP!

🌎=🏳️‍🌈
my-nigga.gif

I actually like From Wisdom to Hate even more, but it obviously wasn't as groundbreaking at the time.
From wisdom to hate slaps as well.Colored Sands was cool, but Pleiades sand lost me a little bit. They went a little too pony tail metal on that one. Which I get,being as it is just one long drawn out track.

If you haven’t checked out Artificial Brain, I highly recommend them. It’s like if gorguts played immolation riffs with gutturals and some sci-fi mixed in. Good shit.