Any good middle school stories?

B.F. Wellington

Heavenly
I remember we had a "theme week" each day a different theme like Monday -Pajama day, Tuesday - Favorite sports team day, etc. One of the days was 'Hat day ' and this fat annoying Mexican kid wore a sombrero. During P.E. he left it in the locker room and I convinced another kid to toss it in the toilet and piss in it. When he came back and found it be cried. He's lucky no one had to take a shit.

There was this short and fat but jacked Mexican dude who was the wrestling coach and Spanish teacher. One day during P.E. he was setting up the wrestling mats and joking with everyone and said he would take on anyone who was dumb enough to come at him. Everyone was gathered around the mat and he was in the middle. A few guys ran at him and he took them down with ease. Then this retarded kid named Trent wanted to get in on it. Since everyone was gathered in a circle he was behind the teacher, so he attacked him from the back as he made the stereotypical retarded "DUUUUURRRR" war cry. The coach had no idea it was a retard and he grabs him by the upper arm and flips him over about 5 feet in the air and 6 feet away from where he was standing. He went fawkin flying. He landed on his back and to his credit he didn't cry or make any retarded noises he just looked bewildered. But it was the funniest goddamn shit I ever saw.

I had this very Paul Wiemer-esq art teacher. I remember in 7th grade he was kind of cool but my 8th grade year he was acting like a little fucking bitch towards me. Halfway through that school year I knew my family was about to move away to a different state. So after Xmas break I was never going to be there again. The last assignment I had in his class was this giant Christmas card project where we folded a big poster board and decorated it to look like a card with some cheerful holiday words written inside. I can't remember what I put on the front of the card but I remember on the inside I wrote how he could go fuck himself and that his art fucking sucked and that I thought he was a fucking four-eyed dork. I remember I used the phrase "testicular fortitude" because I had just heard it on Family Guy or some shit. I told him he had no testicles LMAO. Goddamn I wish I could have seen his stupid fucking face when he read it.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
I went to an Embassy school with and lived in a compound in Saudi Arabia full of American kids and terrorized them with calling the vice committee (the Mutawa) if there were any alcohol or pork contraband in their homes. Never got invited to house parties cuz of it. Would hit on their girlfriends in front of them and they never did a thing. This was when I was 12-13ish.

Introduced roller blading to them...a trendsetting lil tyrant.

Also my first time using a tampon was at our field trip to the Waterpark. Before we left we played softball and I was outfield or whatever making sure no one was looking at me when I stuck my finger up my shorts to push it in further

When I went to take it out it was nowhere to be found so I must have lost it in the wave pool
you were already deflowered before you had your period?

I started everything at 14 years old, but my favorite story is having to take a test after school during detention with all the future prisoners in my grade. I finished, handed my paper in, and when I opened the door to leave I ripped the biggest fart of my fucking life. Sounded like a retard moving an old oak desk. The cacophony of bewildered Mexicans, blacks, and stoners before the door swung shut still rings vivid in my mind. I hope the door sealed the stench inside, because that shit was a certified beefer. The kind of stagnant fart that changes the humidity. Besides that, my favorite memories are my first times getting plastered and also seeing Slayer at the Long Beach Arena. 2006 was pfg.

Josef Kuminski

кормить бабушку
We were loitering at the local shopping center where we would hang out regularly. Some random kid we didn’t know ate shit on his bike in the parking lot. He all pointed and laughed at him. A few hours later his big brother and friends showed up to confront us, so we blamed some kids we didn’t like and ended up being cool with the bigger kids.

B.F. Wellington

Heavenly
I started everything at 14 years old, but my favorite story is having to take a test after school during detention with all the future prisoners in my grade. I finished, handed my paper in, and when I opened the door to leave I ripped the biggest fart of my fucking life. Sounded like a retard moving an old oak desk. The cacophony of bewildered Mexicans, blacks, and stoners before the door swung shut still rings vivid in my mind. I hope the door sealed the stench inside, because that shit was a certified beefer. The kind of stagnant fart that changes the humidity. Besides that, my favorite memories are my first times getting plastered and also seeing Slayer at the Long Beach Arena. 2006 was pfg.
Once when I was a kid we went to Vegas and I ripped this big ass fart while exiting an elevator just as the doors were closing on this young couple HAHA HOLEE SHIIIT

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
I played trombone in school band in middle school and I can't count the number of times I hit someone with the slide for the loffs. I had an English teacher Mr Foliott who made the mistake of letting us read creative writing in front of the class. I wrote and read a story of him being a gay pirate who sold drugs to the students and went to jail. Me and an Indian kid would interrupt a new supply teacher trying to talk about world war 2 by yelling "harpoon torpedo" making all the 4 kids in class who watched digimon laugh. Everyone liked system of a down and kids in the hall. What a time to be alive.

N64 Cube

Patrick S. Tomlinson staring in “Pig Nips Galore”
The only story I got. I had a very boring childhood. I grew up an Army brat. I lived outside of Atlanta in 1992 and in the sixth grade, I improved my grades in the 2nd half of the year. I went from almost failing to all A’s. The top 10 students got to tour the Georgia Dome when it first opened. I was one of those students. I was very excited, almost like Christmas Day for me.

Went home told my parents. My dad called the school the next day and told them to take me off the list because “that little shit don’t like football. Give it to some other fucker that deserves it.

He apparently forgot that I played football growing up and I would watch football with him on Saturdays and Sundays.

Last edited:
The only story I got. I had a very boring childhood. I grew up an Army brat. I lived outside of Atlanta in 1992 and in the sixth grade, I improved my grades in the 2nd half of the year. I went from almost failing to all A’s. The top 10 students got to tour the Georgia Dome when it first opened. I was one of those students. I was very excited, almost like Christmas Day for me.

Went home told my parents. My dad called the school. The next day told them to take me off the list because “that little shit don’t like football. Give it to some other fucker that deserves it.

He apparently forgot that I played football growing up and I would watch football football with him, Saturdays and Sundays.
this is the most heartbreaking post i’ve ever read here. i hope the liver cirrhosis taught him a lesson