Any good highschool stories?

Yes. I was the prom king twice in high school. Obviously for my good looks, and high intelligence. Being a New York Mets fan, that also helped. What am I holding into these pictures? Two (yes two) very high limit credit cards. More than you can afford.
I am the prom king.JPG
Prom king 2.JPG
Ace the king.JPG

A House Nigger

Zero Nigger Policy.
Yes. I was the prom king twice in high school. Obviously for my good looks, and high intelligence. Being a New York Mets fan, that also helped. What am I holding into these pictures? Two (yes two) very high limit credit cards. More than you can afford.
View attachment 194722View attachment 194723View attachment 194724
Do you still smell like piss?
8144.jpg
Link to the Jew’s book https://www.amazon.com/Embarrassed-Ask-Obsessive-Compulsive-Cognitive/dp/0578430223

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
I used to drive from age 13, cus why not? by the time I was at that school I think the teachers were beyond caring. We used to drive or walk to the local park & get stoned at lunchtime in the womens' toilets (it was mostly girls & just couple guys including me), one day I took a pull from the joint & fell straight over unconcsious, back at school I was still off-my-tits but my 'form tutor' was also a religious studies teacher & I remember having a real deep conversation about concsiousness & beliefs.
By the time I was 15 I'd rented my own house round the corner which had a pool table, so everyone would pile-round at lunchtime even though I wasn't attending full-time at this point.
I was selling bits of weed to make ends meet & some guys (who I didn't like) asked for some & I'd run-out, so I sold them some earl grey tealeaves, they actually seemed to get high from so I asked to take a drag - it actually seemed to buzz you in some way, maybe some form of happy hypoxia which i definitely don't recommend.
You sounded like my type back then, that special kind of lost soul you run into at sleazy dive bar. I would have loved raping and murdering you, you hustling queer boy.

Faggot Boqposter

Dangerously sassy
I had personal circumstances but wasn't worried - I felt the same... but they changed to maybe 40% of the exam to coursework, I was relying on just breezing through the exams but then got hit with the coursework thing (which got removed a couple years after me).
I guess it all worked-out.
The only thing that will be “worked out” is the length of your prison sentence, stlaker.

The first two that popped in my head for this forum:

Frankie had a mild case of down syndrome, a Ford Ranger that was infested with ants, and an alcoholic mom who chain smoked Virginia Slims. She hated Frankie so he was banished to the pool house. The pool house quickly became a good spot for juvenile delinquency. I'd sometimes break into it if Frankie wasn't there. On one particular occasion, my buddy Steve took a shit on a plastic plate and then used a plastic fork to put the turd in a pocket of Frankie's jean shorts that were laying on the floor. A few weeks later, we broke into the pool house again and wanted to see if Frankie had found the turd. At the exact moment Steve found the shorts and raised them like a trophy, Frankie walked in and said, "So was it you guys who put the shit in my shorts?".

Phil was born gay and he was a good sport. Brian, Danny, and I spent most of sophomore year geometry class drawing pictures of Phil in compromising situations for our amusement. Phil would often see the pictures as we passed them to each other. He thought they were funny and liked the attention. At the end of the school year, we made copies of the pictures so each of us would have a "portfolio", which I still have to this day.

Missy's Mangled Handster

BBJ Lover
The first two that popped in my head for this forum:

Frankie had a mild case of down syndrome, a Ford Ranger that was infested with ants, and an alcoholic mom who chain smoked Virginia Slims. She hated Frankie so he was banished to the pool house. The pool house quickly became a good spot for juvenile delinquency. I'd sometimes break into it if Frankie wasn't there. On one particular occasion, my buddy Steve took a shit on a plastic plate and then used a plastic fork to put the turd in a pocket of Frankie's jean shorts that were laying on the floor. A few weeks later, we broke into the pool house again and wanted to see if Frankie had found the turd. At the exact moment Steve found the shorts and raised them like a trophy, Frankie walked in and said, "So was it you guys who put the shit in my shorts?".

Phil was born gay and he was a good sport. Brian, Danny, and I spent most of sophomore year geometry class drawing pictures of Phil in compromising situations for our amusement. Phil would often see the pictures as we passed them to each other. He thought they were funny and liked the attention. At the end of the school year, we made copies of the pictures so each of us would have a "portfolio", which I still have to this day.
Post em

My high school had a gay homecoming thing where each class made a parade float that they towed around the football field with a tractor. When I was a sophomore, the senior class did a Snow White themed float, with costumes and backdrops and whatever. After they finished this big elaborate float, they stored it in the garage where they parked and repaired all the school buses. Two nights before the homecoming game, someone broke into the garage and torched the float, along with a bunch of school buses and the entire garage. They had to close school the next day while the district scrambled to replace all the buses they lost.

So a few days later they passed out copies of our shitty little school newspaper, and there was a photo of the girl who played Snow White, in costume, being towed around by some truck, waving at the crowd with tears streaming down her face. And me and a friend of mine thought it was the funniest goddamned thing we'd ever seen. We could not stop laughing all day, to a point where people were getting all mad at us. I still laugh when I think of that picture. I loved my old hometown's complicated and proud history of vandalism.

The gym teacher was a 6'8", 300-pound sadist who treated us like fraternity pledges. Every week, he'd cram us into the wrestling room, and we'd all sit around in a circle to watch who he chose to wrestle. One day, he chose Kevin and Jacob. Kevin would have been one of those forgettable classmates if it wasn't for that fateful day. After a few minutes of vigorous wrestling, the gym teacher yelled at the top of his lungs, "He's sporting wood!". Kevin was known as "Woody" from that day thenceforth.

When I was a junior, the basketball coach got arrested for doing SFWA stuff with high school boys and he's still rotting in jail. Not long after he was arrested, the basketball team had to play its rival in their gym. Some wacky funsters at that school used a dot matrix printer to make a huge sign that read, "XXXXX High School's Boys Are Coach XXXXXX's toys".

Thought of another couple: we took some grass killer and drew a huge cock on the local all boys school's logo which was on a hillside in front of the school. Thing was there until the next spring.

Was taking gym class in my final semester senior year. I had no interest in participating so my other senior friend and I would kick and throw these foam footballs and soccer balls at the huge exhaust fans near the ceiling of the gym. We got balls lodged in 2 of the 4 fans which fucked up the motors or something because they stopped working.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
I went to school in a real country, redneck town. Always felt like a fish out of water and I was always way smarter than my peers in class. School bored me. It was so easy that I just stopped doing work and eventually stopped showing up a lot of the time.

I knew I didn’t need highschool and if I wanted to go to university later, I’m smart enough (IQ in the high 130s/low 140s) to ace the courses by studying on my own time.

I was in danger of not graduating and even got put in remedial classes…luckily my mom was the school psychologist and managed to push me through to graduate
And you went on to be a successful Sci Fi author and Twitter firebrand. What a life!

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
The gym teacher was a 6'8", 300-pound sadist who treated us like fraternity pledges. Every week, he'd cram us into the wrestling room, and we'd all sit around in a circle to watch who he chose to wrestle. One day, he chose Kevin and Jacob. Kevin would have been one of those forgettable classmates if it wasn't for that fateful day. After a few minutes of vigorous wrestling, the gym teacher yelled at the top of his lungs, "He's sporting wood!". Kevin was known as "Woody" from that day thenceforth.

When I was a junior, the basketball coach got arrested for doing SFWA stuff with high school boys and he's still rotting in jail. Not long after he was arrested, the basketball team had to play its rival in their gym. Some wacky funsters at that school used a dot matrix printer to make a huge sign that read, "XXXXX High School's Boys Are Coach XXXXXX's toys".
Kevin got a war boner. Fuckin Chad.

NewJersey.gov

Why cant we all just get along, funsters
I was really pretty and rich one time a teacher asked me how much my Louis Vuitton purse cost and the whole class gasped they were just not on my level
I remember in 9th grade I brought this fresh of the boat pajeet who lived in government co-op housing (projects) to my home and the next day in school he was like "boq's house is covered in GOLD"

The way he said it was so impoverished, it literally made me have butterflies in my stomach from the cooties/cringe.