• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Any functional alcoholics here?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Forum Clout
So you're not feeling the buzz anymore? That's a though one.

Did you start drinking after work for the buzz and just stopped feeling it?
the word buzz romanticizes it like you can find it and sit in that state, sure a "buzz" may come while drinking but personally I'm just aiming for a dulling/lulling effect to sleep easier.

Got a lot of bad shit I've done in my life, handful of times i've called a fat man fat on the internet

bantadant

Fantastic Man
Forum Clout
I don't drink on the job unless it's a work-sponsored party. There's been times I've been peer pressured into having a cocktail or two at lunch and having to come back and do work when you're buzzed blows.
Like ten years ago I started a new job and went to a happy hour my first week there, so I did the smart thing and didn't drink. The boss was giving me shit for not drinking and calling me a pussy, but I showed that fucker by getting super drunk a few years later and totaling a company car :cool: