Any brothamen got recipes I can make with canned tuna?

G

If you made it...you ostensibly have the recipe...so why not post it? It looks good.

You can give credit to our Board's British Bon Vivant, but cut out the middleman, brotherman

From the top of my head 4 cans of tuna, mayo, white yoghurt wet mix, 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped, 1 diced red onion, one can of sweetcorn, sweet paprika, salt and fresh black pepper.

His recipe didn’t call for pasta but i still added some cause i like to live dangerously. It’s a simple recipe but it tasted great.

G

From the top of my head 4 cans of tuna, mayo, white yoghurt wet mix, 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped, 1 diced red onion, one can of sweetcorn, sweet paprika, salt and fresh black pepper.

His recipe didn’t call for pasta but i still added some cause i like to live dangerously. It’s a simple recipe but it tasted great.
That's it. I'll throw in a diced gherkin or two if I'm feeling adventurous. Actually ate it for lunch today and yesterday. Cleans the pipes.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?

The pasta is a clever touch

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Mix the can of tuna with some mayo, sriracha/sambal/chili crisp and some decent Indian curry powder. Slap it on some crackers or crispbread and garnish with arugula. Boom dude, you've got an easy tuna salad that tastes exotic and complex.

EllenTorquehorn

looking for a vehicle
  1. Acquire potato
  2. Wash potato and poke holes in it
  3. Microwave potato for about 5 min for a smaller potato 7-8 for a large one
  4. drain can(s) of tuna
  5. Put potato in bowl and smash it up
  6. Dump cans of tuna on potato
  7. Season with things like white vinegar, salt, pepper, Italian dressing, etc
bodybuilders do something like this when they're in a pinch or too lazy to meal prep