Any brothamen got recipes I can make with canned tuna?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I like it on its own but I was thinking if there’s any other ways to incorporate it into a meal, especially dinner (sorry fellas, no grapes and tuna salad suggestions).

I have some fresh vegetables laying around (asparagus, broccoli, cauliflower, carrots) that I usually boil or steam, plus brown rice, and like 3 cans of tuna in water. Any of the brothamen got a recipe for me so I can make it through a Lenten Friday?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
I don’t know how to incorporate canned tuna with the veggies you have but I can share what I do with canned tuna on it own. I’ll put olive oil, salt, pepper, garlic powder, hot sauce and a bit of pepperoncini pickled pepper juice. I guess pickle juice would work too but that’s what I’ve been using.
Nice, I’ll give that a true for sure.

I guess I was wondering if it’s weird to just eat that with some steamed vegetables and rice (see my post yesterday about my upset tummy, it feels better now but I figured to keep it easy today too).

G

2 cans of WHITE albacore tuna, spicy mustard, soy sauce, hot sauce, salt, pepper, garlic, and 4 boiled eggs.
mix it up in a bowl and eat it like that. you don't need the poison alkaloids in veggies.
take the leanmaxx pill. jaw is law. don't be a fatcel. wagmi

[MEDIA=youtube]otbtudYzbGI[/MEDIA]

Nice, I’ll give that a true for sure.

I guess I was wondering if it’s weird to just eat that with some steamed vegetables and rice (see my post yesterday about my upset tummy, it feels better now but I figured to keep it easy today too).
Sorry to hear about your stomach issues brotherman.

You could make a pilaf with the veggies and brown rice which would be good or as @Jims_Maroon_Pants mentioned, you could make a pasta type thing with the tuna and veggies.

G

Ask for the tuna salad recipe from @McGowan6 . I made some a while ago and it was delish!

70D71AC8-116E-4153-A8B4-73D0FAE5C17A.jpeg