• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Antshells - Ant doxxing people and overreacting during his O&A days

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
It came from Pat Duffy in a Porsalin interview.
Ah, i never watched that all the way through, i might have to go back and watch it.

I can imagine Nana coming in hungover and being pissy with the lowly interns though. I mean the guy assaulted a retard on a livestream and he generally gives off a predatory vibe to those weaker/lower than him. Probably bottled up anger from his repressed homosexuality.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Ah, i never watched that all the way through, i might have to go back and watch it.

I can imagine Nana coming in hungover and being pissy with the lowly interns though. I mean the guy assaulted a retard on a livestream and he generally gives off a predatory vibe to those weaker/lower than him. Probably bottled up anger from his repressed homosexuality.
Part of it is from the homosexuality for sure. But also his parents were just shit all around. Smoking crack as a family. His father beating him. His father making him bus across the country after stealing his airfare. Anthony said his mother once tried to beat him with the belt like his father did, but she ended up whipping him with the buckle part, and hit it right on the tip of his penis and Anthony screamed like he was being murdered.

Anthony basically had two families. His crazy family he grew up in. And then his family with his wife that was just as insane. Where they basically bossed him around look a mope and had him fix their air conditioners for free for a decade until the divorce. Combine that with him being a closet case and yeah he was hostile to everyone around him.

I am sure that Compound Media will end up blowing up like everything else around Anthony.

Forum Clout
Part of it is from the homosexuality for sure. But also his parents were just shit all around. Smoking crack as a family. His father beating him. His father making him bus across the country after stealing his airfare. Anthony said his mother once tried to beat him with the belt like his father did, but she ended up whipping him with the buckle part, and hit it right on the tip of his penis and Anthony screamed like he was being murdered.

Anthony basically had two families. His crazy family he grew up in. And then his family with his wife that was just as insane. Where they basically bossed him around look a mope and had him fix their air conditioners for free for a decade until the divorce. Combine that with him being a closet case and yeah he was hostile to everyone around him.

I am sure that Compound Media will end up blowing up like everything else around Anthony.
Save yourself the energy and don’t even bother saying stuff like that in the future.

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Don't forget that interns were told not to look him in the eyes or talk to him.

Anthony is a major faggot, but I am willing to bet this was a bit/inside joke the guys were playing on Duffy when Anthony wasn't around.

And Duffy just has no idea he was being goofed on. They made jokes about "don't look me in the eye" guys for years.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout
Anthony is a major faggot, but I am willing to bet this was a bit/inside joke the guys were playing on Duffy when Anthony wasn't around.

And Duffy just has no idea he was being goofed on. They made jokes about "don't look me in the eye" guys for years.
That is indeed very possible. I might have been susceptible to confirmation bias

Chapel

Dirty Bastard
Forum Clout
I think its more likely he just didn’t like Danny looking him in the eyes as he sucked his cock, made things a little awkward

Forum Clout

Even before his firing he was doxxing nigs because of their comments towards him.

At the 15m mark, when he goes on with his line of questioning... he couldn't sound more like an impotent faggot, going through the guys twitter like a whiny bitch looking for ammo. Meanwhile the guy's all amiable and jovial, unflapped by this weakass confrontation.