• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant's Secret Niggermania Account

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Fake teeth, botox injections, hair plugs, T shots. What an insecure beauty parlour queen he is.

View attachment 64820

View attachment 64821
With his budget and where he was living at the time, he could have gotten a $70,000 best in the world smile makeover that would have looked incredible and NOT FAKE. I am sure he got fleeced for what looks to me like maybe $10,000 of work, no doubt paid at least 4x the value.

Feehan's Fart Box

DEAD HEAT! You die, you come back to rife!
Forum Clout
"Fucking niggers! Am I right fellas? Why can't they behave?! We white people have founded this country and these black animals want to destroy it!"

View attachment 64774

"If you look at the crime statistics, black people are disproportionately doing more crime than other races. Why is that? Is it because black people don't get the same chances as the other races? NO!!! It's because they're niggers!"

"And where are we at with pedophiles? They make me fucking sick! Preying on our youth like depraved vultures. They should be shot on sight!"

View attachment 64783

View attachment 64784
This Cumia guy seems like a real jerk.