• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony's Obsessive ****** Posts

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
I think he is still more or less doing the lame 'I don't know why these out of control leftists would think I'm a racist. I am a victim!' - provocateur schtick. If someone really put him on the spot publicly, he'd blame imagur and pivot to 70s TV references instead of just owning his true views once and for all. So he is not a white nationalist, but more like a child playing stupid games to impress his friends.

You can tell Joe knows Nana's lying. He's been in so much denial since the day he was fired.

"I never said nigger in those tweets! I was fired for saying certain communities have an issue with crime!"

He lives in his own reality where he's the victim. Anything to avoid the blame which lies solely with himself for pissing away his entire career and every cent hes made. He'd blow his brains out if he acknowledged the truth (and was allowed guns).

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
- What's the deal with these? Is he just a straight up white nationalist now?
- Does he realized that he's probably lost over half his audience because of his racism?
- Do his friends and or family tell him it's beyond crazy at this point?
- Why do Jim Norton and others have no fear about being associated with him?
1. I would honestly say yeah. Even tho he’s a Spaghetti Nigger because he’s not black he thinks he’s a WASP. He unironically celebrates Hitler, hates black people with a passion, constantly celebrates white achievements and feared an Obama presidency simply cause the dude is black. The problem is though is that he’s always operated under “this is exaggerated funny character shit” but like a fellow commenter said, his ass licking of Nick Fuentes and Alex Jones shows clearly who he’s marketing to even if he’s not personally a white supremacist.
2. No. Because he has tunnel vision in the same way we all have tunnel vision towards his show. We all sit here and only see the amount of fans that used to love funny Ant and left this shit long ago, while Ant only sees the new fans he’s getting from his racist BS and thinks this outweighs not having to be funny.
3. No. Why would they? Think about who he surrounds himself with. His only family is Dawn and Joe. Dawns not gonna say shit and Joe is even more retarded than Anthony. I could honestly believe that Anthony doesnt really give a fuck about politics like that (despite losing his job over it) but Joe is like a full on boomer Republican who’s not gonna argue with Ant or tell him to tone it down. Nor are his ballwashers who want to hang around the cumpound.
4. Because Jim Norton and these other parasites have nothing to lose. What do Kevin Brennan or Dave Landau have to lose by appearing on Ants show? Their “careers”? And Jim’s another story. Jim is willing to drop Louis CK for his creep shit because Louis CK is actually a big star. If you defended him no matter how minor you are, will probably get wrapped up in the “This celebrity defended horrible monster Louis CK.” No one besides us autists know who Anthony Cumia is. If you wrote an article trying to cancel Jim Norton for hanging out with Anthony Cumia people would not give a fuck because they dont know either of those people.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
4. Because Jim Norton and these other parasites have nothing to lose. What do Kevin Brennan or Dave Landau have to lose by appearing on Ants show? Their “careers”? And Jim’s another story. Jim is willing to drop Louis CK for his creep shit because Louis CK is actually a big star. If you defended him no matter how minor you are, will probably get wrapped up in the “This celebrity defended horrible monster Louis CK.” No one besides us autists know who Anthony Cumia is. If you wrote an article trying to cancel Jim Norton for hanging out with Anthony Cumia people would not give a fuck because they dont know either of those people.

Brennan has burned everyone. Landau jumped ship. Norton is a worm and only makes sporadic appearances. And you're right, Anthony's OBSCURITY protects Jim to an extent, it was of no benefit to Landau both ways: Cumia wasn't enough of a name to help his brand, but if someone did know who he was, it could hurt Landau's brand.

Quick aside: the American fan notified me close to two years ago when Landau was advertised to appear near him for standup. It wasn't a standup venue. Wasn't even a concert venue. It was a fucking restaurant, I think a German cuisine one, at that. Insert your jokes at his wife's expense here.

When Dave Landau leaves you in the lurch with no respect, you're a worthless human being.

2chapos

Forum Clout
- What's the deal with these? Is he just a straight up white nationalist now?
- Does he realized that he's probably lost over half his audience because of his racism?
- Do his friends and or family tell him it's beyond crazy at this point?
- Why do Jim Norton and others have no fear about being associated with him?
Jim is an isolated schizophrenic faggot I doubt he even knows what cumia twitter account is now. From the conversation they had when he was on TACS recently he didn't even know cumia already has a house in South Carolina. They don't talk that often. There friendship is only true when they trash opie. Past that they barely interact. When is the last the count been on chipperson?
Jim is too busy edging to find out if cumia is a groomer or if he's calling for a race war

G

he's an insecure and closeted man of color. i remember when he was talking about walking around his house with a loaded gun at all times and opie saying that was fucking nuts. his hate of blacks is really just a deep, all consuming fear of them.
Nice post, stupid.