• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony's Obsessive ****** Posts

Forum Clout
- What's the deal with these? Is he just a straight up white nationalist now?
- Does he realized that he's probably lost over half his audience because of his racism?
- Do his friends and or family tell him it's beyond crazy at this point?
- Why do Jim Norton and others have no fear about being associated with him?

G

- Does he realized that he's probably lost over half his audience because of his racism?
He is not a full on WN, but his joining Nick Fuentes streaming platform, cozy, is a big piece of the puzzle imo. He has stated he watches a lot of Fuentes show and he has started watching the other streamers on there and is in their chat. Despite being a website where most of the fans are spics or pajeets, they are all right on the line of WN but they spin it as "Christian Nationalism". I have got to sperg more about these idiots for you guys because it's a fucking shit show on that site, it's like going to a Freak Show where all the freaks are being cheered on from the stands by people even more freakish and autistic than the main event.

The Nana/Fuentes collab has some real promise in terms of generating hilarity due to how absolutely retarded the people on that website are.

Forum Clout
Like many other people who really fucked up in some way, Nana refuses to accept responsibility for destroying his gay radio career. He prefers to blame "n******" instead, as it a) fits into his conspiratorial world view and b) it's easier than explaining why he was wandering around NYC at three in the morning on that fateful night. If he'd have just gone to bed like a normal person, it never would have happened, but he let his depraved demons get the best of him.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
You may think he’s a pedophile

He is.

You may think he’s an idiot for throwing away millions via Twitter

Very much so.

The man may be an Uncle Tom but he isn’t incorrect.

Sorry, but he is.

I know I'm the odd man out here because I do my best to judge people as individuals rather than a general group (except the Brits, that's just written into Scottish DNA though), but we're talking about a guy with a cushy job, who shouted at clouds over Obama, then put himself on notice by talking about the Trayvon Martin case over a Candy Crush soundtrack, then signed his own resignation in blood by leching over prostitutes if the alternative kind with his camera after dark, proceeding to get his Nosferatu-esque ass kicked, and cried on Twitter spouting slurs like he was the tough guy.

Where was he correct, I ask you? Perhaps if I redirect his one quote towards himself: "Back off, this isn't your show!" Now we're factually accurate.

Forum Clout
He is not a full on WN, but his joining Nick Fuentes streaming platform, cozy, is a big piece of the puzzle imo. He has stated he watches a lot of Fuentes show and he has started watching the other streamers on there and is in their chat. Despite being a website where most of the fans are spics or pajeets, they are all right on the line of WN but they spin it as "Christian Nationalism". I have got to sperg more about these idiots for you guys because it's a fucking shit show on that site, it's like going to a Freak Show where all the freaks are being cheered on from the stands by people even more freakish and autistic than the main event.

The Nana/Fuentes collab has some real promise in terms of generating hilarity due to how absolutely retarded the people on that website are.

No idea who Nick Fuentes is. I'm going by Anthony's Twitter feed. It's a blacks are all bad all the time.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He'd have to be white to be one
Pretty much the entire (((white))) nationalist movement is run by kikes or sodomites or some mystery meat nigger. The head of the Proud Boys was a nigger FBI informant. The head of WN in England was a pedophile mongrel kike. So Anthony fits in perfectly being of mixed race background (and also a raging homosexual).

Anthony's great political credentials:

- Pro 2nd Amendment, yet had his guns confiscated by police
- Pro Abortion, yet can't get a woman pregnant being a homosexual
- alcoholic, had to go to rehab
- cock addict, paid for his boyfriend to get breast implants once
- heart attack from taking dick pills to bang other men
- was catfished online and exposed as being a pedophile who buys things for underage girls
- driver's license suspended for insane driving practices
- hates niggers but is also one himself
- gambles away $10K per hand at blackjack
- runs every business into the ground he owns
- does not believe in God

Forum Clout
Anthony's great political credentials:

- Pro 2nd Amendment, yet had his guns confiscated by police
- Pro Abortion, yet can't get a woman pregnant being a homosexual
- alcoholic, had to go to rehab
- cock addict, paid for his boyfriend to get breast implants once
- heart attack from taking dick pills to bang other men
- was catfished online and exposed as being a pedophile who buys things for underage girls
- driver's license suspended for insane driving practices
- hates niggers but is also one himself
- gambles away $10K per hand at blackjack
- runs every business into the ground he owns
- does not believe in God
It's what makes Nana such a fascinating character study. There is nothing about Nana's history or lifestyle that could in any way be accurately labeled as "conservative". He disdains the law, he openly drools over underage girls, he enjoys the company of trannies, he indulges in multiple vices such as heavy drinking and foolhardy gambling, he has no real "conservative values" whatsoever. The only thing he really has in common with "the right" is how he hates liberals and niggers. And we all know that's firmly rooted in the intense self-loathing he feels over being a niggerish, tranny-loving homosexual and how he let his niggerish homosexual urges sabotage his career and more importantly, his income stream.

Nana doesn't give a fuck about "how the country is being run". Like his doltish brother, he's mad because he's now eight years into his post-radio life and it's not going so well. No one will do his show anymore, so he has to resort to booking various faggy F-list hacks and online retards he finds on the Twitter.

Last edited:

Renaus

Forum Clout
Are you mad because he is telling like it is? Are you a libtard faggot? Yes, due to all his actions + pedophilia he is worse than the average nigger that he hates so much. So what?

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
The man may be an Uncle Tom but he isn’t incorrect.
Perhaps not but it is laughably hypocritical. He's trying to preach fire and brimstone about the darkies when he's got a long track record that puts the average hoodrat to shame. The only nigras he's an objectively better person than are the ones who fucking murder people, and that's more to do with cowardice on his part than any strong moral convictions. He's got no right to act high and mighty about anyone else's behaviour being the ghoul he is.

Snake

Forum Clout
Is he just a straight up white nationalist now?
1658152705523.png

HipTuckerCumia

hard drive full of CP media
Forum Clout
I think he is still more or less doing the lame 'I don't know why these out of control leftists would think I'm a racist. I am a victim!' - provocateur schtick. If someone really put him on the spot publicly, he'd blame imagur and pivot to 70s TV references instead of just owning his true views once and for all. So he is not a white nationalist, but more like a child playing stupid games to impress his friends.

ISO__JOE

Forum Clout
I think he is still more or less doing the lame 'I don't know why these out of control leftists would think I'm a racist. I am a victim!' - provocateur schtick. If someone really put him on the spot publicly, he'd blame imagur and pivot to 70s TV references instead of just owning his true views once and for all. So he is not a white nationalist, but more like a child playing stupid games to impress his friends.

he's an insecure and closeted man of color. i remember when he was talking about walking around his house with a loaded gun at all times and opie saying that was fucking nuts. his hate of blacks is really just a deep, all consuming fear of them.