• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony's House/New Pool

CuntFucker .

Block and report the imposter
Forum Clout
local niggers
1660434009658.jpeg

In all seriousness though, seeing this picture I want to kick the shit out of Warren.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
My wife and I moved to the Deep South years ago and the first summer into fall I noticed a ton of new constructions built on similar land types around the area. The first heavy rain and people had literal rivers running through their backyards because they moved in from Cali and didn’t bother to research the area before spending $600,000 sight unseen on similar houses.

Forum Clout
My wife and I moved to the Deep South years ago and the first summer into fall I noticed a ton of new constructions built on similar land types around the area. The first heavy rain and people had literal rivers running through their backyards because they moved in from Cali and didn’t bother to research the area before spending $600,000 sight unseen on similar houses.
IMO Nana living in the real, actual south is going be terrific comedy fodder. Greenville is practically in Tennessee, and it's amusing to think about Nana parading around down there while everyone stops and stares at the creepy, hooting, greasy drunken wop.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
Andy Espresso watched in horror as the floodwaters burst through his basement windows. "MY KARAOKE SETUP!!!" he hysterically lisped. Bystanders tried to hold Andy back as he lunged for the window, but failed to get a grip on his pale, sunless skin, and Andy slithered free. "MY MICROPHONE!" he screeched as he dove through the window. It was that last time anyone saw Andy Espresso alive. His bloated, nearly translucent corpse was found several days later while demolition crews were tearing down the remains of his dream house.

Please god please

G

IMO Nana living in the real, actual south is going be terrific comedy fodder. Greenville is practically in Tennessee, and it's amusing to think about Nana parading around down there while everyone stops and stares at the creepy, hooting, greasy drunken wop.
Hate to be a buzzkill, but it's Greeneville... It's going through gentrification like most parts of the South, i.e., it won't be long until it's indistinguishable to Asheville, and he'll most likely be living around a bunch of other transplants in McMansions. He'd have a harder time in actual rural parts of the South, but even those areas are slowly undergoing the same process since they're being bought up in cash by yanks and Californians.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Hate to be a buzzkill, but it's Greeneville... It's going through gentrification like most parts of the South, i.e., it won't be long until it's indistinguishable to Asheville, and he'll most likely be living around a bunch of other transplants in McMansions. He'd have a harder time in actual rural parts of the South, but even those areas are slowly undergoing the same process since they're being bought up in cash by yanks and Californians.
You forgot about the kikes and Chinks buying up property.