• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony's House/New Pool

Joe_Cumia_Eats_HUMAN_SHIT

fuck jews
Forum Clout
hnBiJY6.jpg
Screenshot_20220813-150109_Twitter.jpg

Can't wait for a mudslide to take out this fags house

Forum Clout
Hahaha, I didn't even think about the hurricanes. He's going to get water inside for sure, basement or no basement. The roof is basically designed like a fucking funnel and water is going to pool in front of those double doors.
Andy Espresso watched in horror as the floodwaters burst through his basement windows. "MY KARAOKE SETUP!!!" he hysterically lisped. Bystanders tried to hold Andy back as he lunged for the window, but failed to get a grip on his pale, sunless skin, and Andy slithered free. "MY MICROPHONE!" he screeched as he dove through the window. It was that last time anyone saw Andy Espresso alive. His bloated, nearly translucent corpse was found several days later while demolition crews were tearing down the remains of his dream house.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Hahaha, I didn't even think about the hurricanes. He's going to get water inside for sure, basement or no basement. The roof is basically designed like a fucking funnel and water is going to pool in front of those double doors.
Seems hurricanes rarely officially hit that area but can be damn sure they get hammered by a ton of rain from the "tropical storm" that hurricanes turn into when they slow down enough to not be called a "hurricane"