• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony's hate for the Sex and the City gals

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
He's a childless, responsibility-less idle who spends his time chasing hedonistic, childish and wasteful pursuits to fill the void in his life. His romantic life is filled with fleeting disaster after disaster, prompted by a shallow, reflexive feeling that he needs to do this, if only to keep appearances up. He desperately wants to portray himself as someone who is successful and happy doing all this.

He's the closest a male can come to personifying the S&tC characters. He hated them because they were him.

LiberalPussy

Forum Clout
Kim Cattrall was a babe in the '70s and '80s. If only she had gone topless back then instead of when she was 48.
There actually was a nude photo shoot on the bridge set of Star Trek 6, in which she played a Vulcan. It was a shoot for some magazine. Unfortunately Leonard “faggot” Nimoy found out and put a stop to it, making sure all copies were destroyed.

Forum Clout
Andy glanced anxiously at the clock. "OOOOOHHH!" he gleefully squealed, "it's almost on!". He slipped into his favorite silk jammies, mixed his Manhattan, and curled up on the sofa, his legs bent underneath him femininely. "I hope Carrie dumps that Big tonight...they way he's treated her" he lisped angrily. "AhhahaHAholeeeeeesit! Funky spunk! Haha! Spunk!" he tittered. "This is my favorite guilty pleasure" he mused. "Well...second biggest...hee hee hee!". The theme music began, and Andy began mincing involuntarily to the music. "I wish I could be so open and free with my own sexuality" he groused, "but I have an unapologetically masculine image to consider".

Stent

jewery duty
Forum Clout
You look like a Puerto Rican whore. Make me sick.

Bp-DJTsCIAAF2KL

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Forum Clout
I'm not saying any of them were particularly attractive, but I always found Anthony's disgust with them a bit odd. Now I realize it's because he's a pedophile, and anyone who kind of looks like an average grown woman is gross to him.
Kim Cattrall can shit straight down my esophagus and pierce my balls with stilletos. But I agree the other bitches are dog meat.

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
Funny how the call starts out with Opie excited to think she is a fan. When it's clear the call is going to be antagonistic, they act like O&A is bigger than Sex and the City, but as she cuts them down suddenly "You're a big star, we're just a little radio show". She took them down from a national show on par with a hit series to a local radio show in one phone call.

This is when I realized women think of shock jock radio like we think of The View or Real Housewives -- something stupid they have no respect for.

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
Funny how the call starts out with Opie excited to think she is a fan. When it's clear the call is going to be antagonistic, they act like O&A is bigger than Sex and the City, but as she cuts them down suddenly "You're a big star, we're just a little radio show". She took them down from a national show on par with a hit series to a local radio show in one phone call.

This is when I realized women think of shock jock radio like we think of The View or Real Housewives -- something stupid they have no respect for.
Andy Dufresne, who went through a phonecall of stupid shit and came out wiser on the other side.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Forum Clout
I would do all of them in that picture
That's my point. For some reason, everyone gets stupid when it comes to the Sex and the City "gals."
Maybe because the characters were so annoying? And we see what they all look like now that they're 60?

I've never watched the show. It's absurd though, that we have dudes here saying Kim Cattrall in her prime was "OK"

the FUCK

She was sexy until about the age of 60. If you wouldn't have sex with a 40 year old Cattrall, you're suspect.

kimcattrall.jpg

Buncha fruits.

Last edited:

Billy Hollywood

Forum Clout
You look like a Puerto Rican whore. Make me sick.

Bp-DJTsCIAAF2KL
I’m her prime, definitely.

View attachment 59311
That's my point. For some reason, everyone gets stupid when it comes to the Sex and the City "gals."
Maybe because the characters were so annoying? And we see what they all look like now that they're 60?

I've never watched the show. It's absurd though, that we have dudes here saying Kim Cattrall in her prime was "OK"

the FUCK

She was sexy until about the age of 60. If you wouldn't have sex with a 40 year old Cattrall, you're suspect.

View attachment 59326
Buncha fruits.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I'm not saying any of them were particularly attractive, but I always found Anthony's disgust with them a bit odd. Now I realize it's because he's a pedophile, and anyone who kind of looks like an average grown woman is gross to him.
Charlotte was a beautiful lady. I realize cougars aren't for everyone, but Kim Cattrall is right the fuck up my alley.

The other 2 deserve da hate do.

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout

the FUCK

View attachment 59326
Buncha fruits.
Kim Cattrall today is more than fuckable.