• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

@AnthonyCumia is back

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
I thought that was Cumia revisionist history. He was defending Jimmy, but when he told the story after time passed he changed it to Opie to make himself look magnanimous
It was actually the other way around. He attacked some cunt journalist on Twitter after she wrote an article about Opie's firing. I think he was still assuming Opie would join him at Compound so they could continue the O&A brand so he felt he had to stick up for his future business partner.

After he figured Opie wasn't interested he changed the story to him defending Jim Norton and has repeated this lie even on JRE.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
Wait, is Apartment Boss back? I can’t find it
It shows up for me. He was suspended but it came back online and someone else had jacked it. It lost most of its followers in the process. He complained about it and hence the birth of relicationboss and plantationboss.

I hope one of us can hack into @anthonycumia and get that one banned from the inside.

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
Wow, comparing his old @AnthonyCumia posts with his current @RelocationBoss ones really makes it apparent how much the last couple years has broken him.

On the old account he was at least attempting to be funny and socially relevant and was followed by legions of old O&A fans.

On the current one all he does is rant about niggers to a small number of people who want to hear him rant about niggers. Where is the funny?

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
On the current one all he does is rant about niggers to a small number of people who want to hear him rant about niggers. Where is the funny?
His ballwashers all claim that he’s still hilarious.
468D297E-9FFC-4A61-9049-D3C871FEB481.jpeg