• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anthony probably quite pleased Joe couldn't make it to dinner with "the fam"

Forum Clout
I'd give her credit if she killed him with a stake through the heart.
No need. The forehead "T" and "Frank's Sign" on the earlobe are showing the South Carolina McMansion will be a hospice facility for him sooner than later.

SmartSelect_20230101-234501_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20230101-234515_Chrome.jpg

bumbum8

It died on the vine
Forum Clout
I thought my screen was fucked up. The walls in that place don't look dry, they're all mottled. It's a good thing they aren't wide and expansive with nothing on them or it'd be really distracting.

Why does Anthony looks like he has been photoshopped into this picture?

FlWLVajWQAUJPff

I thought the same thing. I also wonder why he isn't sitting at the other end with the parents of the child instead of across from the child.

Last edited:

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout
This house is such a major step down from Castle Cumia. At least the gaudy Roslyn residence had faux grandeur. This place just screams shoddy new construction. No crown molding, low ceilings, flimsy wayfair hanging light, cheap single pane windows, no blinds. The fit and finishes are probably equivalent to his Mineola hovel. Tis why he hasn’t posted any pictures of the interior.
It's missing a few vanity columns

G

Imagine being the waiter or sitting at the table next to them and not being aware of who they are. What the hell could you think? The old gay Moroccan guy had the gay kid with the old woman before he came out. Or maybe it was some kind of sodomitical arrangement? Why are the old white creep and his daughter there? Who knows who? What a table of awkward misfits