Anthony Declares Christ is King!

It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia: 10 ...

Just more evidence that Nana knows she’s on her way out, trying to repent while she can but she doesn’t know how to do anything unless it’s by trashing blacks on twitter. This is all she knows!

Reminder, there was an episode of O&A not long after 9/11 where the boys went on a very long rant about how there’s no god and anyone who thinks there is after something like 9/11 is a complete fucking moron.

chewtoycock

He poisons himself and expects the world to die.
I can’t believe we’re going back to like the 80’s / 2000’s of Christians pearl clutching about “morality”. And instead of picking actual battles they choose…pop stars dressing up as nuns. Yeah, thats the extent to which they believe Christians are “persecuted”. Fuckin’ babies
These people are barely even six degrees of separation from the most watered down version of christianity. Since I really don't believe in god or the afterlife, I just hope these grifting assholes get the cauterized rectums and all the other horrors of the inquisition in their lifetime before hell.

Reminder, there was an episode of O&A not long after 9/11 where the boys went on a very long rant about how there’s no god and anyone who thinks there is after something like 9/11 is a complete fucking moron.
I have no videos on hand, but I can vividly recall him being both extremely pro and anti George Dubya depending on what the "popular opinion" was at the time. I think he pivoted back to pro once it became Obama was coming, but he was kind of backpeddling when most of the country had turned on Bush in like 06 07.

Little faggot is as suggestable as every "MSM NPC!" he seethes about. Guarantee if Trump loses in the fall and they conclude it was over the abortion shit, he'll drop the religious pretense and go back to the "common dirtbag Conservative" shit he had been doing.

This is like a Bat Signal to Missy Muscles.

"10-4 Missy. Gavin really is a faggot federal informant scared of the Jews. I don't know why I caved. I really enjoyed drinking with him but I can't drink anymore, babe. Antisemitism is the future."

Missy (dreaming of converting Nick Fuentes to hetero): "Thank you Pedophilic upper middle class elderly Batman. Can I drive your Ford SUV tomorrow? I want to pick up the girls for lunch!"

etc.

Honestly I'm not mad abt it. Good for him. It's not like he's wrong. In our lifetime it is virtually never correct to countersignal antisemitism tbh.
Cut to Missy jammed into the floor of the back seat of Groomia’s SUV, gleefully slurping on the BBC of some illiterate South Carolina nigger 😍

It's always hilarious to me when Christfags get all worked up over some jig appropriating Christian iconography in some gay, faggotty way, when there are entire sub-genres of music dedicated to shitting all over Christianity, and then some. In fact, it's been a tired cliché for decades already.