Anthony Declares Christ is King!

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-04-11 at 1.19.38 AM.png

This is like a Bat Signal to Missy Muscles.

"10-4 Missy. Gavin really is a faggot federal informant scared of the Jews. I don't know why I caved. I really enjoyed drinking with him but I can't drink anymore, babe. Antisemitism is the future."

Missy (dreaming of converting Nick Fuentes to hetero): "Thank you Pedophilic upper middle class elderly Batman. Can I drive your Ford SUV tomorrow? I want to pick up the girls for lunch!"

etc.

Honestly I'm not mad abt it. Good for him. It's not like he's wrong. In our lifetime it is virtually never correct to countersignal antisemitism tbh.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
This is like a Bat Signal to Missy Muscles.

"10-4 Missy. Gavin really is a faggot federal informant scared of the Jews. I don't know why I caved. I really enjoyed drinking with him but I can't drink anymore, babe. Antisemitism is the future."

Missy (dreaming of converting Nick Fuentes to hetero): "Thank you Pedophilic upper middle class elderly Batman. Can I drive your Ford SUV tomorrow? I want to pick up the girls for lunch!"

etc.

Honestly I'm not mad abt it. Good for him. It's not like he's wrong. In our lifetime it is virtually never correct to countersignal antisemitism tbh.
wonder if missy will take up the slack on black crime watch dog Nana tweets, since Nana is doing whole jesus and jews thing now

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
I can’t believe we’re going back to like the 80’s / 2000’s of Christians pearl clutching about “morality”. And instead of picking actual battles they choose…pop stars dressing up as nuns. Yeah, thats the extent to which they believe Christians are “persecuted”. Fuckin’ babies

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Maybe AntH feels chosen to speak on this topic since he nevers suffers from feelings of lust when seeing an adult woman in provocative attire