Anthony Cumia Protector Of The Youth!

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
IMG_4064.jpeg

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
Trannies are like 0.1% of the population. So how many “trans teachers” are there? Actually I have a better question. Why does a teacher have to be trans to influence your kid? They can’t just be completely normal looking and also teach your kid about gays?

I also love the word “confused”. What does this mean? As in the kids are confused their teacher that looks like a girl claims to be a boy? The kids aren’t going home and having existential breakdowns over that. They just go “Ok i’ll call your Mr.” Or do they mean simply seeing a transgender person makes them think “Oh my god I’M transgender!!!” Because thats definitely how things work. Remember when you were a little boy? Didn’t you want to wear dresses and makeup because you thought it would make you look cool? Yeah fucking exactly.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Trannies are like 0.1% of the population. So how many “trans teachers” are there? Actually I have a better question. Why does a teacher have to be trans to influence your kid? They can’t just be completely normal looking and also teach your kid about gays?

I also love the word “confused”. What does this mean? As in the kids are confused their teacher that looks like a girl claims to be a boy? The kids aren’t going home and having existential breakdowns over that. They just go “Ok i’ll call your Mr.” Or do they mean simply seeing a transgender person makes them think “Oh my god I’M transgender!!!” Because thats definitely how things work. Remember when you were a little boy? Didn’t you want to wear dresses and makeup because you thought it would make you look cool? Yeah fucking exactly.
Pretty sure it all comes from Nana looking at Libs of TikTok (run by a self hating jewish cunt) and then saying okay I’ll get mad about this cause my pea mind can’t think for itself/I’ll get “points” in the Elon/right wing social media lane