Anthony Cumia 63rd Birthday Celebration... let's Feed Nana!

What we need is an inside man down in Greenville to print out a bunch of "have you seen this man?" flyers, then laminate them, then use heavy duty staplers to nail them up all over the area. With this exact pic. I knew a guy whose co-workers did this exact thing, and those flyers stayed up for years, and total strangers would see him and say "hey, you're the guy from the pole". So it definitely works. I'd drive down there, but I gotta work tomorrow.

Jen_Tomlinson

Everyone’s alt
What we need is an inside man down in Greenville to print out a bunch of "have you seen this man?" flyers, then laminate them, then use heavy duty staplers to nail them up all over the area. With this exact pic. I knew a guy whose co-workers did this exact thing, and those flyers stayed up for years, and total strangers would see him and say "hey, you're the guy from the pole". So it definitely works. I'd drive down there, but I gotta work tomorrow.
Do the bit!

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
@Anthony's Lime Rickey I must wholeheartedly TYFYS. You have been a consistent Feeder and we appreciate it.

Times like these make me miss the subreddit, where we had significantly more reach and the feedings were plentiful.
appreciate it, i can let ton of shit slide, but laughing at dead babies, the pedophilia and calling for genocide of others irks the fuck outta me. Ant since getting his twitter back has been very brazen; he needs to be taken down notch. Post new ticker he's been much more disgusting; so just trying to help god finish the old job.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
IMG_8299.jpeg