Anthony Cumia 63rd Birthday Celebration... let's Feed Nana!

chocolatehellhole

I am a genius btw...was on the Dean List
Screenshot 2024-04-26 7.54.41 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-26 7.52.32 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-26 7.53.15 PM.png

Can this mincing faggot put his phone down for 10 seconds? Anthony is the same age as my dad. I’d be fucking horrified if we were out to dinner and he was staring into his phone live tweeting our evening while everyone else sits quietly. What an empty vessel of a person. God help them all if the person who brings out the cake singing to them is someone of color.

I picture that like the scene in Waiting where they sing to the kid and he starts wailing and they take his picture with the staff. That’ll be worth tweeting.

Can this mincing faggot put his phone down for 10 seconds? Anthony is the same age as my dad. I’d be fucking horrified if we were out to dinner and he was staring into his phone live tweeting our evening while everyone else sits quietly. What an empty vessel of a person. God help them all if the person who brings out the cake singing to them is someone of color.

I picture that like the scene in Waiting where they sing to the kid and he starts wailing and they take his picture with the staff. That’ll be worth tweeting.
Everything is Twitter content to the prancing old fairy. He's out with these people he supposedly loves, and all he can think about is tweeting.

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
He deserves the harassment for that pic alone. The tweeting faggot needs to be taken down several notches, and Greenville needs to know there's an armed, racist pedophile with a history of domestic violence and handgun misplacement in their midst.
Him taking photos of blacks just to do shit like this cringe and pathetic. It’s just families doing nothing wrong, and he feels the need to mock and harass them online.

He’s been brazen; and needs to be reminded of the POS he is.

Hope Nana just keeps doxxing her favorite places to eat.