• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

AntH weighs in on Supreme Court abortion ruling

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
I'm guessing Anthony "I *LOVE* Abortions" Cumia is so wrapped up in having Hannity telling him what to think that he's now in favor of the SC ruling.
He is like pat where he has to agree on everything his party says. At no point can he agree with the other guys on one particular topic.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
I'm guessing Anthony "I *LOVE* Abortions" Cumia is so wrapped up in having Hannity telling him what to think that he's now in favor of the SC ruling.
You’d think that he would, but Nana is more of a Tucker gal.
3C2FFD71-2297-43E2-8781-2605A8D96EC6.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
You’d think that he would, but Nana is more of a Tucker gal.
View attachment 50280
Hannity was supportive of OnA, and gave Patrice multiple shots on his show. What a fucking piece of shit. I guess how can I be surprised she throws Hannity under the bus when she threw her own mother under the bus.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Hannity was supportive of OnA, and gave Patrice multiple shots on his show. What a fucking piece of shit. I guess how can I be surprised she throws Hannity under the bus when she threw her own mother under the bus.
He used to talk about how great Hannity was too. Wha happen? Did Anthony get put on the pay no mind list after being fired FOR JUST REACTING?!