• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

antH was drunk streaming last night

Forum Clout
It's at the point where I feel Nana would completely bomb at the children's games on a Sega Pico.

Why is he so bad at this?
I wonder if his alcoholic hand tics have decimated his muscle memory. The fundamentals of online FPS games have been pretty much the exact same since Quake like 30 years ago, maybe his dick beating old hands just can't physically do what he wants them anymore.

Forum Clout
I wonder if his alcoholic hand tics have decimated his muscle memory. The fundamentals of online FPS games have been pretty much the exact same since Quake like 30 years ago, maybe his dick beating old hands just can't physically do what he wants them anymore.
They are permanently stuck in a beer/drink holding grip.
25EBA778-3DB8-4FF6-82AA-6CF68BCF2984.jpeg

Forum Clout
Imagine his poor neighbors, constantly complaining to management about the creepy guy who yells "cunt" over and over all night. It must be like living in a dementia ward.
He’s only a few feet from the door. His neighbors absolutely hear everything. If that were me, I’d be ashamed to walk out into the hall. Shit, I’d be ashamed of those livestreams too.

Forum Clout
He’s only a few feet from the door. His neighbors absolutely hear everything. If that were me, I’d be ashamed to walk out into the hall. Shit, I’d be ashamed of those livestreams too.
He could be "gaming" in his brand new dream home, where no one would hear him, but for some cryptic reason he's still paying rent in Long Island.

Forum Clout
At three in the morning.
Wish he had black neighbors, screeching niggers when he’s on twitter.
"Hey! 412! Espresso, right?"

"Uh, yeah, uh, I'm Espresso, Andy Espresso. Maybe you've heard of me" Andy nervously lisped. Andy hated these hallway encounters with his neighbors, especially when he was surreptitiously throwing his dozens of empty beer bottles down the recycling chute. "I used to be on the radio, and now I have my own show, wrote a book, and.."

"Yeah" his neighbor angrily snapped. "I'm Dover, first name Ben, and my wife Eileen and I live in 410, right next door. Think maybe you could stop yelling "MOTHER'S CUNT" and "ROT BUNG" over and over at two-thirty in the morning?"

Andy dreaded and feared confrontation, more than anything. He felt a sickening feeling in the pit of his stomach, and sweat beads began to form on his comically outsized forehead. "Uhhhh, hahahaholeeeeeeeshit, you heard that, huh? Uhhh, ha ha ha, mother's cunt! Holeeeeeeshit!" he nervously sputtered.

"Uh uh yeah, we fucking hear it. So how about knocking it the fuck off. I mean, what are you, fucking retarded or something?"

The blood rushed to Andy's wildly outsized cranium, and for a fleeting moment he thought he'd faint in terror. "Uh, holeeeeeeeeshit, yeah, I'll be more quiet" he nervously mumbled, as he turned and quickly minced to the safety of his hidey-hole. Once safely back in the confines of his squalid apartment, Andy raced to his gaming rig, sat on his stool, and began furiously tweeting.

"FUCKING WORTHLESS MEAT SACK BIDEN LOVING NEIGHBOR TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT I CAN DO AT NIGHT! I PAY RENT! SHOULD HAVE KICKED THAT F/N'S FAGGOT ASS LIKE FAT DOM DID TO VITO ON SOPRANOS!". "That'll show him, no one fucks with Andy Espresso and gets away with it" tittered the closeted gay man. "Why is it that no one lets me do my guy stuff?" he drunkenly muttered, as he logged into his video game and began his nightly live stream. "It's what men do...MOTHER'S CUNT! COCK!".

Last edited: