• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

antH was drunk streaming last night

IanHalperin

Vibin'
Forum Clout
That hairline keeps going further and further back...no more money for plugs?
Imagepipe_0.jpg
HA-HA HOLY SHIT!!!

HotDogJoe

Professional leech since 1994. Anyone can do it.
Forum Clout
This fuck is almost 70, let that one sink in.

All alone in his one room apartment surrounded by cat shit and empty beer bottles.

Playing a game aimed at teenagers while spitting on his own floor and thinking he's edgy by yelling as many variations of 'cunt' he think of.

Nana is living the dream! :image_9253:

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
Normally, I would tell anyone bad at something to keep it up, keep practicing, just work on it if you love it. You'll get better.

Nana, you're a senior citizen playing a teenagers video game. Your reflexes are terrible. Your vision is awful. And your shit talk is beyond "Hello, young kids!"

Killing yourself actually isn't the worst option anymore.

Forum Clout
Does he ever win at vidya? He's been playing consistently for like 15 years as far as I can gather but any time I click on these streams, he's getting reemed.
Imagine his poor neighbors, constantly complaining to management about the creepy guy who yells "cunt" over and over all night. It must be like living in a dementia ward.