• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant was on Chrissie Mayr's livestream talking about the Burr incident

CorradoSoprano4

Forum Clout
Yeah, it's funny how he brags he ignored the guy. Look how cool I am, i don't give a fuck!!
If roles were reversed, and some black comic did the same thing, Cumia would be furious on twitter that entitled blacks don't respect authority and property rights.
It's the double standard that Anthony has when it applies to him I hate so much. He advocates free speech and wants to scream racial slurs with impunity, but gets mad at a subreddit for making fun of his mother's funeral and tries to shut it down. He yells at blacks for commiting crimes and not obeying laws/rules yet he was convicted for beating his girlfriend and pays no regard to the rules of the comedy cellar. He talks with disgust about the trans community trying to brainwash and abuse kids, but he is slipping into an underage girl DM's trying to fly her in to "maybe kiss her".

Also how sad is it that he is basically using Francine to proof a point. As if the comics are now going to accept him into their inner circles because he brought a black woman to the comedy cellar. When will he realize that he is not wanted? It is over. Move to South Carolina already, go play COD horribly and stream it on an obscure platform to your 12 viewers while yelling racial slurs and spitting on your own floor while your girlfriend gets blacked.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
It's the double standard that Anthony has when it applies to him I hate so much. He advocates free speech and wants to scream racial slurs with impunity, but gets mad at a subreddit for making fun of his mother's funeral and tries to shut it down. He yells at blacks for commiting crimes and not obeying laws/rules yet he was convicted for beating his girlfriend and pays no regard to the rules of the comedy cellar. He talks with disgust about the trans community trying to brainwash and abuse kids, but he is slipping into an underage girl DM's trying to fly her in to "maybe kiss her".

Also how sad is it that he is basically using Francine to proof a point. As if the comics are now going to accept him into their inner circles because he brought a black woman to the comedy cellar. When will he realize that he is not wanted? It is over. Move to South Carolina already, go play COD horribly and stream it on an obscure platform to your 12 viewers while yelling racial slurs and spitting on your own floor while your girlfriend gets blacked.
Hilarious thread. Corrado really pounded that guy.

ShockJockRobot

Forum Clout
Yeah, it's funny how he brags he ignored the guy. Look how cool I am, i don't give a fuck!!
If roles were reversed, and some black comic did the same thing, Cumia would be furious on twitter that entitled blacks don't respect authority and property rights.

I'm beginning to suspect that Anthony might be a bit of a hypocrite