• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant was on Chrissie Mayr's livestream talking about the Burr incident

G

[MEDIA=youtube]uQN0t3g-CP8[/MEDIA]

Live right now, so rewind until you see Ant pop up. It starts almost right away when he appears, as soon as Owen Shroyer finishes telling some really hack jokes.

Nothing really new here, but good for a hate watch because of all the ballwashing.

G

Main takeaways:
- Ant shows up to The Cellar with Francine
- Noam tells Ant he's not welcomed there. Ant ignores it, thinks he won because Godfrey "pussied out" and they couldn't kick him out because they'd be kicking out a black girl too.
- Alex Stein brings up the sub briefly and how it affected Opie
- To Alex's credit he does advocate for O&A getting back together. Ant says "I know! I know!" and acts like it's Opie that's the reason that can't happen.

G

Main takeaways:
- Noam tells Ant he's not welcomed there. Ant ignores it, thinks he won because Godfrey "pussied out" and they couldn't kick him out because they'd be kicking out a black girl too.
- To Alex's credit he does advocate for O&A getting back together. Ant says "I know! I know!" and acts like it's Opie that's the reason that can't happen.
Well I would think on your last comment, that it is all up to Opie at this point. Ant would. But he burned the bridge and Opie seems to genuinely hate him now. Makes me sad.

If Ant really reached out with some kind of contrition I suppose it could happen.

Opie was right that Ant set the fans against him. A lot of them hated him anyway, but Ant definitely made it worse.

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
I can’t get over how fucking funny an idea it was to bring Francine to the Cellar in response to the CSK incident. I doubt Nana came up with the idea herself but props to her for still doing the bit. As Tom Hagen would say, “The Count played this one beautifully.”

Nana is like Rupert Pupkin bringing Rita to Jerry Langford’s country home right now.

Last edited:

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

❤️bonnie bonnie bonnie❤️
Forum Clout
Main takeaways:
So he just ignored Noam and stayed? That’s pretty funny. Did he get kicked out again then?

RoSmokedCrack

I was chest-bumped, alroight!
Forum Clout
Did Nana really wait until Godfrey was in L.A before she showed up at the Cellar? :image_9253: Did she know?

He was doing Bobby Lee's podcast

5548.png

Last edited: