Ant,Gavin, and Faggot Chink on AirPorts

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 1.34.46 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 1.34.36 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 1.34.27 PM.png
Screenshot 2024-04-15 at 1.33.52 PM.png

Starting to think Gavin RT this shit; just so he can have deep lol at Nana rage over it

Anthony's Lime Rickey

Anthony Cumia is a Pedophile
With the way Nana always wants to escalate to violence you'd think she'd have tried her hand at being a professional fighter or at least a law enforcement officer so she could live out her power fantasies. Instead she's just a little sissy eyed faggot crying about the blacks on Twitter.
moment anyone confronts her; she'll run away and go to twitter to bitch about how libs are mean etc; and its unsafe for real american white christian men like who love america; then her ball washers will cuck her hard.

Nana and Gavin are two of the biggest pussies I’ve ever seen and they never shut the fuck up about physical confrontation. I don’t blame them, I blame their retard fans who eat this bullshit up.

When did Gavin “forget about punching”, when he was hanging out in the East Village with David Cross? When he created a “gang” where the jump-in was a bunch of fellow fat slobs punching you in the arm while you name cereal? Or was it when he completely disavowed that gang once it looked like he could potentially get in trouble over it? Stick to what you know best, Gavin, shoving dildoes up your ass, driving drunk with your ugly kids and fat wife in the car, and waiting for Nana to croak so you can pick the bones of Cumpound Media.

Nana and Gavin are two of the biggest pussies I’ve ever seen and they never shut the fuck up about physical confrontation. I don’t blame them, I blame their retard fans who eat this bullshit up.

When did Gavin “forget about punching”, when he was hanging out in the East Village with David Cross? When he created a “gang” where the jump-in was a bunch of fellow fat slobs punching you in the arm while you name cereal? Or was it when he completely disavowed that gang once it looked like he could potentially get in trouble over it? Stick to what you know best, Gavin, shoving dildoes up your ass, driving drunk with your ugly kids and fat wife in the car, and waiting for Nana to croak so you can pick the bones of Cumpound Media.
If you asked a ten year old kid to draw a "very gay man", in 99 out of 100 cases the result would look exactly like Gavin. If you asked the same kid to draw a "bad man who touches children", they'd draw Nana every time. Gavin looks like he should be riding one of those old-timey bicycles with the huge front wheel at the front of a Pride Day parade.

If you asked a ten year old kid to draw a "very gay man", in 99 out of 100 cases the result would look exactly like Gavin. If you asked the same kid to draw a "bad man who touches children", they'd draw Nana every time. Gavin looks like he should be riding one of those old-timey bicycles with the huge front wheel at the front of a Pride Day parade.
For two complete phonies, genetics sure made sure they look the part.

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
The fact that 63 yo Cumia idolizes this twink Nick Fuentes could be the most embarrassing thing about him.

Fuentes,
- Actually retains an audience despite putting in zero effort and having a failing network
- Still brings in a ton of money (all for the low cost of being a fed)
- Gets to have a gay haram of as many molestable underlings as he wants
- Is surrounded by many pedophiles but he himself doesn't get in trouble
- Gets to have huge influence despite completely unresearched retarded opinions

He's everything Ant wishes he could be. Maybe Ant should have told boomers to touch desks on Jan 6th then made a fed deal to keep CP Media propped up indefinitely.