• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Ant and Jim trying to hit on girls was one of the most pathetic things during O&A shows

Forum Clout
In their aggressive attempts to appear hetero, they come off as pathetic and undeserving of any respect as a man. No one normal would ever treat these disgusting prostitutes with reverence and awe.
In Nana's case, he's trying to do a convincing imitation of how he thinks a heterosexual man would act in such a situation. And it comes off as odd and awkward because he has no idea. Jimmy is similar, but in his case he's trying to act like he's "normal" when in reality he's thinking about the consistency of her logs or what she'd look like with a cock.

moleguy9k

Forum Clout
This reminds me of that video from the columbine killers walking through the school trying to act cool, it has the same level of awkward cringe.

EVERYBODY WITH WHITE SKIN STAND UP
1648580223686.png

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I don't think I ever listened to the Belle Knox episode because I knew I was going to hate it. I always hated when they had whores on unless Patrice was there to tear them down.
It’s only worth it for Lady Di. She trampled in there and saved the entire show. It’s arguably the worst radio of all time until the Admiral blows the ghoul and worm out of the water.