• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another way Paul's mom was mean to him

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
One time my mom told me I couldn't wear biker shorts and a tank top because my gut was hanging out. It gave me an eating disorder.
My mom and grandmother accused me of having an eating disorder in high school because I lost all my baby fat all of the sudden and I could never eat a massive pile of food for dinner like they figured a growing boy should. They were really concerned. I played a bunch of aggressive as fuck sports and worked all the time. I wasn't emaciated, I was ripped and my face thinned out.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
My mom and grandmother accused me of having an eating disorder in high school because I lost all my baby fat all of the sudden and I could never eat a massive pile of food for dinner like they figured a growing boy should. They were really concerned. I played a bunch of aggressive as fuck sports and worked all the time. I wasn't emaciated, I was ripped and my face thinned out.
I was skinny but my mom would always point out that my butt was big or whatever. Same flaws they picked out when I started modeling.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20231026_153856_Brave.jpg

BUBBLER

I’m in a Long distance relationship with Mustard.
Forum Clout
This honestly made me laugh so fucking hard I couldn’t breathe

JESUS PAUL! You are PATHETIC!

“A touch of cruelty”, over a harmless comment she probably didn’t remember saying two seconds later
I laughed pretty hard myself. It's so obvious that he wants to wear his mother's skin while molesting a little boy.

This all stems from his mother not fucking him when he was 12.

T. Booth Willy

Caged heat
Forum Clout
There is no other time in human history that someone as pathetic as Paul Weimer would have be able to exist. He's a man in his 60s(?) whining about an innocuous comment his mommy made 50 years ago. At any other point in time he would have had to toughen up or die. If he wasn't beaten to death for leering at children he would either starve or kill himself long before reaching the pathetic old age he is now. Lifespans for useless people have grown far too long.

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Forum Clout
I'm so sorry, Paul. I like Paul's mother. She makes a few accurate statements about what a small, cowardly little faggot he is and he acts like she chained him in the basement and raped him with a pool cue. Is that all you've got for cruel parent stories, little pussy?
Being 5'6 has to be rough on a guy, but he'd obviously still be a creepy, snivelling little weirdo if he were over 6' tall.