• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another PR relationship for ol butthole eyes

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I like how they used the worst photo for Pete.
unclefesterconfirmed_3875453b.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
I really think this is a PR stunt because there was an article a month or so ago where Stern said they should date each other. I’m whatever on Pete but I can’t fucking stand Stern.
I think Sterns only audience is now middle aged women/moms who think listening to him makes them “still cool” even though they’re old and boring. Kinda like the Amy Poheler character on mean girls “I’m not like regular Mom’s I’m a cool mom!” Type. That’s the only group I can think would want to listen to and old grumpy man complain all day about everything and yell his out of touch uninformed democrat nonsense. I can’t see any other group still listening, I’m late 30s and had a lot of guy friends that were huge stern fans and went with him to Sirius but they all stopped listening years ago.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout

Salted Earth Truffle

Eric Hildeman poked my no-no hole when I was 5
Forum Clout
She is ridiculous though. If it's real, it's completely wasted on that crackhead
Dunno about her body but she’s had a lot of work done on her face. She’s also a progressive shithead, which is quite a boner killer.