• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another piece of evidence which suggests that Patrick S. Tomlinson is a pedophile

Forum Clout
Apparently in Germany they have some strict laws for hateful conduct on social media and if German users are reporting stuff Twitter must investigate and take action.
This might get fatty banned again.

Atalkers need to register in Germany before reporting a fat faggot with bitch tits.

Screenshot_20220411-001814_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20220411-001847_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

FurBurger

What would you do for a Klondike bar?
Forum Clout
Apparently in Germany they have some strict laws for hateful conduct on social media and if German users are reporting stuff Twitter must investigate and take action.

Atalkers need to register in Germany before reporting a fat faggot with bitch tits.
Deutschland, Deutschland über alles...

(It might not work as he's a US citizen, but it's worth a shot)

G

View attachment 34363
View attachment 34365
Patrick tried this faggot German takedown maneuver on me when I got my Twitter back.

Spoiler alert: It didn't work.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
I do wonder since his daughter probably doesn't have any boundries will she end up finding out about her fat loser father through online browsing, doesn't take long for a bored fatherless teenager to get on 4chan.

NikkisCrustyGusset

I am the crispy white spot in your soul
Forum Clout
Is this the first appearance of a new character, Chav Rick???
I really want to see Rick come out with patois shit like 'wagwan', 'rassclaat' and try convince the world he has Caribbean life long friends or something like that

No child, this isn't to me like I'm watching a video of a meat packing factory and I don't make pepperoni. Dis me bredren'

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
I really want to see Rick come out with patois shit like 'wagwan', 'rassclaat' and try convince the world he has Caribbean life long friends or something like that

No child, this isn't to me like I'm watching a video of a meat packing factory and I don't make pepperoni. Dis me bredren'

omg i never thought i'd see someone posting charly black here. he's the greatest

Stetten's Long Thumbers

Poot poot poot poot
Forum Clout

Anthony Cumia would rather have sex with Sue Lightning