• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another piece of evidence which suggests that Patrick S. Tomlinson is a pedophile

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout
Add it to the pile:

1.png

"You just don't want to talk to children about gay sex."

You fat fucking creep. Thank God you don't have access to Anabelle.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
Forum Clout
Minor update, he is fucking obsessed with this:

View attachment 34156
It's staggering to see how many people have jumped on the media bandwagon that Florida is anti-gay in the classroom when the bill itself, one of the shortest I've ever read, only says sexuality shall not be discussed in the classroom before 3rd grade. I guess I'm not surprised by this drunk's stance on it considering he needs to insert himself into every hot topic on the off chance he says something so unfathomably stupid and uneducated that he goes viral again. He really is absolutely pathetic.

Easily_Remembered

"And young. So young."
Forum Clout

View attachment 34156
Real talk - the LGBTQ community is as obsessed with getting into contact with children as the SFWA is.

There's nothing remotely unreasonable with not discussing sexuality with children until at least middle school. Sexuality does not play a role in a children's life until at least that point, unless there's been grooming or abuse.
That's why people like Babu are so upset - they count on contact for early grooming. It's the only reason why they are so obsessed with making sure that they get to show their dicks to kindergarteners.

And Babu, before you go out there crying about how "normal" they are and how everything else is simply a "lie", do us all a favor and educate yourself - go watch some footage of Pride parades. If you think that a kid should be around any of that, then it confirms everything that we have ever suspected about you.

Will Tate

Oven March
Forum Clout
Then feel free to explain why so many teachers are quitting over this bill, Pat. Or the legion of purple-haired degenerates on Tiktok who admit to telling their students about their degenerate sex lives.

Also, what's this Babu shit? I was outside most of yesterday doing yard work because I'm not a lazy shut-in, what did I miss?

Heyfellas

Where we at with the where we at?
Forum Clout

View attachment 34156
Nope. Worried that my children will find out about abominations before they are ready to process them you sick fuck.

If anyone decides to take this upon themselves I am going to hurt those people.

Unlike Patrick I have skin in the game and give a fuck about my offspring.