• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another not so secret stream tonight

G

So just so I have this correct:

Dan invited Nigga Dre on the show to debate him face to face rather than hiding behind the forum.

Nigga Dre was the only one between the two who actually showed their face.

Nigga Dre pwned Dan in such an epic fashion that Dan had to shut the stream down.

Yeah... I'm thinkin' Dre wins. He made Dan look like a little bitch.
Yeah a minor inconvenience at the end of a stream is extreme pwnage. 🤷‍♂️

Ace Orenstein

‎
‎
Forum Clout

Dan invited Nigga Dre on the show to debate him face to face rather than hiding behind the forum.

Nigga Dre pwned Dan in such an epic fashion that Dan had to shut the stream down.

Yeah that’s it

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
‎
‎
Forum Clout

I’m a longtime Nigga Dre defender but if he posted some shit that could get the channel pulled then Dan was within his right to take it down. Also Dan’s face and identity have been public for a long time whereas Dre (especially if the video is gone) is still an anonymous nigger.

If you haters really want to “stick it to Dan” then create a rival podcast instead of new cuntfucker-esque alts which tend to lose their edge when there’s ten of you faggots posting at a time.

G

I’m a longtime Nigga Dre defender but if he posted some shit that could get the channel pulled then Dan was within his right to take it down. Also Dan’s face and identity have been public for a long time whereas Dre (especially if the video is gone) is still an anonymous nigger.

If you haters really want to “stick it to Dan” then create a rival podcast instead of new cuntfucker-esque alts which tend to lose their edge when there’s ten of you faggots posting at a time.
:brothaman_sm: I think I could do a little better than a podcast... sniff.

Stent

ate grilled cheese off the radiator
‎
‎
Forum Clout
Beetlejuice-age.jpg

chocolatehellhole

You are not creative, nor destructive. I am both.
‎
‎
Forum Clout
somerville "don't pick on a woman, don't make personal comments about a woman" dan.. quite the embarrassing intro to this podcast..
1e353w.jpg

Last edited: