• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another Judge running ONAForums

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
Bernard Murphy (aka SpaceEdge)

By all measurements I'm a complete fucking redneck and I look and sound absolutely nothing like Josiah's second, better fake name. We probably have very different lives and different versions of what yellow fever means

Yet we worked so well together she's not the only one who doesn't know the difference

Toothless Enthusiast

Killed by Patrick!
Forum Clout
Lollllll

2DA28BEF-555F-4315-83DC-CDCF25EB18AA.jpeg

BrotherMan1488

Forum Clout
Not only was that incredibly racist, but it also reveals their views on sex.

They view sexual conquests as a true measuring stick for masculinity despite their professions to the contrary, and they also see women's value as only tied up in their sexual appeal. They'd never admit it, but moments like this reveal that, deep down, they view sexless men and unattractive women as useless with zero cultural value.
they for some reason especially hate Orientals

RobertMewler

Forum Clout
Jackie HATES it when white men date Asians.

She actually used the fact that the Swedish guy had an Asian girlfriend as evidence he was selling swats as a side gig.

The psychology of that when she's a broke Asian woman who only dates white guys is pretty wild.
She's resentful of those other Asian ladies because she could only pull broke white men. Hey Jackie, maybe it's because you're.. I dunno... fat?