• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Another hot take from Fatso

Nick_Carpinelli

PFG-ciple
Forum Clout
ac577a1e143f1b3d4c67749c37aca17a.png

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
He is over 40 and using Star Wars as a example
Meanwhile, Ukrainians in Poland (men, I should add), are actively going back because their families are there. They’re up for a fight because their daughters and kids are there, and they’re in Poland, working to build a better life for them.

This loser, who signed away his parental rights, is indeed likening the death of other people’s kids to Star Wars.

Mr-Wrinkle-Paws

My name's Henry. And you're here with me now
Forum Clout
uNDER
Meanwhile, Ukrainians in Poland (men, I should add), are actively going back because their families are there. They’re up for a fight because their daughters and kids are there, and they’re in Poland, working to build a better life for them.

This loser, who signed away his parental rights, is indeed likening the death of other people’s kids to Star Wars.
Under the comfort of his pink blankie

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Jesus. People are really dying and all he can compare it to is a kids movie. This is how you know he really doesnt have any life experience. He thinks this is all a PG-13 movie where someone will singlehanded save the day.
I strongly believe he can’t understand or even relate to any movies meant for adults. He believes the world is just good Vs evil and superhero’s vs super villains and the good guys always win.