• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anonymous is coming for us

TomFromNawlins

Forum Clout
79edc91ab3ca46c93fcb9c8909200c25.PNG

Wildly awesome kids. Unlike their divorced, awful dad.
Leader of Science? These people are insufferable.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Whatever happened to that AmericanHacker guy who was pretending to uncover shit and all he did was post a screenshot of a graph that had onaforums.net as a node? These faggots think hacking is some kind of skill that scales linearly forever. "Just. Hack. More."

It's totally opportunistic. If there are no known vulnerabilities to exploit, then you have to find new ones. Good luck with that. Also, even if someone did gain access to accounts, what would they find? Emails like "[email protected]"?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
Whatever happened to that AmericanHacker guy who was pretending to uncover shit and all he did was post a screenshot of a graph that had onaforums.net as a node? These faggots think hacking is some kind of skill that scales linearly forever. "Just. Hack. More."

It's totally opportunistic. If there are no known vulnerabilities to exploit, then you have to find new ones. Good luck with that. Also, even if someone did gain access to accounts, what would they find? Emails like "[email protected]"?
If they found out my other account is “Doxxer100” they could find some damaging stuff I said about my brother, trying to fit in.