• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anonymous investigator now looking at Patrick Tomlinson.

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Word is weirdo sold him out already. The feds take their time with things though. Going through hundreds of thousands of prisoning texts to get to the good stuff takes a while.
I can only imagine the amount of singing Allen has been doing since he got caught. He must be getting interrogated a few times a week at least.

1709478552350.png

quasi101

the $83,736.99 fugitive
Forum Clout
Apparently not. Maybe you can get some consulting work out of him and help him out with his cloudflare shit.

Found this on r/pfgtvsuperfans

View attachment 185951
Turnstile Is cloudflares attempt to replace recaptcha. I'd guess the invalid domain is becuase of the hosting sites shitty implementation when using a shared host. I'll submit a ticket to the hosting provider later that unacceptable.

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Pointed out by a farmer:

This 0hour person isn't a complete nobody.

She (unsure if tranny or not*) was actual quite pivotal in cataloguing pedos on twitter and reporting them to the FBI.
Actual real work, actioned by an agency against criminals. This was back in 2016~
Twitter banned her for it.
I guess she's back now that Elon is in charge.

*probably not if she is against pedos