• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Anonymous investigator now looking at Patrick Tomlinson.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
β€Ž
Forum Clout
With a cameo from catturd2

The investigator
IMG_1076.jpeg

The tweets about Rick with responses
IMG_1073.jpeg
IMG_1074.jpeg
IMG_1075.jpeg
IMG_1077.jpeg

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
"They know" is such a specific phrase he uses a lot as a cope. "They cleared us" "They know we didn't do it" isn't legal language. The cops don't clear anybody or "know" anything. They follow the evidence wherever it goes until it adds up to an actionable case to give a prosecutor. He heard what he wanted to hear in cops going "Okay sir, yes we know you wouldn't do that" while talking to him etc. and his brain goes "PHEW, WE'RE OFF THE HOOK FOREVER". Same way he somehow heard "I'm winning and the judge is on my side" through the entire lolsuit. "YOU DIDN'T HEAR WHAT THE JUDGE SAID" in the same defiant and confident tone as he says "Oh no no no child, they cleared us FIRST and they KNOW we didn't swat ourselves".

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
β€Ž
β€Ž
Forum Clout
"They know" is such a specific phrase he uses a lot as a cope. "They cleared us" "They know we didn't do it" isn't legal language. The cops don't clear anybody or "know" anything. They follow the evidence wherever it goes until it adds up to an actionable case to give a prosecutor. He heard what he wanted to hear in cops going "Okay sir, yes we know you wouldn't do that" while talking to him etc. and his brain goes "PHEW, WE'RE OFF THE HOOK FOREVER". Same way he somehow heard "I'm winning and the judge is on my side" through the entire lolsuit. "YOU DIDN'T HEAR WHAT THE JUDGE SAID" in the same defiant and confident tone as he says "Oh no no no child, they cleared us FIRST and they KNOW we didn't swat ourselves".
It's always "we".
Yet every accuser only ever accuses Patrick himself.

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
β€Ž
Forum Clout
Looks like they deleted the original tweet lol
I think he quickly saw how stupid it all is (albeit with serious elements, unfortunately) and is already stepping out. Anyhow I hope protestors from Reddit share info and Patrick corrects the record; very revealing pattern of events for newbies in my experience.