• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Annoying faggot.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Those two barbacks directly in front of him must hate his guts. Actually working for a living, washing glasses, while this fat pig takes up valuable bar real estate with his laptop, charger, mouse, and headphones and takes a stupid staged photo like anyone on earth would care.

And why would he write his book here? There's a million distractions and he's getting drunk. No wonder his books suck.

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Is it normal for a professional author to use Microsoft Word, especially one who claims to be a (stealthy) geek? Tech savvy people tend to use LaTeX to typeset books, but he can leave typesetting to the publisher and focus on the content. In that case, a plain text editor is the correct tool, with something like Git used for version control.

peckafacce

Farted in Nikis pussy
Forum Clout
Those two barbacks directly in front of him must hate his guts. Actually working for a living, washing glasses, while this fat pig takes up valuable bar real estate with his laptop, charger, mouse, and headphones and takes a stupid staged photo like anyone on earth would care.

And why would he write his book here? There's a million distractions and he's getting drunk. No wonder his books suck.
He's not trying to write, he's trying to be seen writing. He wants people to ask what he's doing, so he can then complain on Twitter that he keeps getting interrupted

G

He's not trying to write, he's trying to be seen writing. He wants people to ask what he's doing, so he can then complain on Twitter that he keeps getting interrupted

Yeah, in that video of him just bombing at comedy he tries some joke about "writing" in "the pub" (faggot calls it the pub like he's British) and he says something about "you're drinking and you're carousing but at the same time you're trying to figure out a story" and it ended in some dumb joke. There was dead silence. Not only was it not a funny joke but nobody understood what the fuck he was talking about because nobody tries to write in a bar. He must be infuriating to the bar staff.

G

Yeah, in that video of him just bombing at comedy he tries some joke about "writing" in "the pub" (faggot calls it the pub like he's British)
If you're American and say "pub" you better be either some Boston mick or referring directly to an establishment that describes itself as such. Otherwise it's aa affected as a Limey who pronounces basil as "bayzel" rather than "bazil."

MonsterSteve

Age.
Forum Clout
I had a Surface 2 for 6 years and a Surface Pro 7 for 2-ish and my Keyboard has NEVER looked like that because I wash my hands before using it. Looks like fat boy eats wings and then goes right back to typing without even wiping his hands off. Fucking disgusting. Also let me tell you, that Surface Arc Mouse is GARBAGE. It's all form over function. It's neat because it folds flat to put in your bag but it actually works like dogshit because its uncomfortable and very inaccurate. Get a regular mouse just a smaller one like the Razer viper mini. God he's fat AND stupid.

EraGodless

Forum Clout
I had a Surface 2 for 6 years and a Surface Pro 7 for 2-ish and my Keyboard has NEVER looked like that because I wash my hands before using it. Looks like fat boy eats wings and then goes right back to typing without even wiping his hands off. Fucking disgusting. Also let me tell you, that Surface Arc Mouse is GARBAGE. It's all form over function. It's neat because it folds flat to put in your bag but it actually works like dogshit because its uncomfortable and very inaccurate. Get a regular mouse just a smaller one like the Razer viper mini. God he's fat AND stupid.
I write when inspiration sparks my fertile mind, child- and I need to type as my mind fires on-all cylinders (I'm sorry you're too stupid to understand that). Sometimes divine inspiration hits me when my hands are covered in hot wings sauce. I'm sorry you're too poor to afford standard prole bar food.

Last edited:
Forum Clout

What a coincidence - I heard Niki likes to take her disenfranchised suitors barback.