• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Annoying faggot.

G

ugh.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

has janny powers
Forum Clout
Yeah. There are so many like that, but I posted that one because it had the cord in the way as well.

He always sets himself up right in front of the beer taps, so he gets to bother them constantly.

View attachment 14087
For once, he's drinking a beer with some integrity: Franziskaner.

He's still fat, gay and morally decrepit though.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
Yeah. There are so many like that, but I posted that one because it had the cord in the way as well.

He always sets himself up right in front of the beer taps, so he gets to bother them constantly.

View attachment 14087
Judging by the fade and dirt on the mousepad, he only brings the portable mouse to Hooligans to be an annoying jack off.

G

1) "Got to work on my bluff. Give them ten beats to answer, then cut off those clamps like empty yolk sacks".

2) Miguel fell back into the command chair. Not his, he was keeping it warm for Susan, but it's where his butt was planted for the moment.

He might be a coward, but he ain't Noel Coward.
That writing gave me major chills... of the douche variety.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
If I ever saw some cock sucker set up in the middle of the bar with a laptop, I'd knock over his drink on purpose. It's seriously the douchiest thing I've ever seen in my life
It's like his tweeting/oversharing of random everyday stuff to hundreds of strangers. It's not enough to just do the thing, wants an audience to be witnessing him

Needy faggot